Reviews for Zero's Cabbit
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
its hard to get respect when your so cute. have to be even more distructive, vicious, or super strong...well 2 of 3 for saito isnt bad

P
Umashido chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Awesome, I was waiting for this fic to update for a while now. Hope to see more of it later cuz this seems like a good fic
HolyKnight5 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
...Why i feel that the probabilities of Saito being boob-choked by Kirche have gone beyond 100%?
Tigee86 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
It's called a ruffle, maybe? Not sure. Anyway, nice to see ya writing!
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Haiku fu:

Excellent story

Sad to hear that your muse fled

Lure with cash not crumbs

Great chapter! Hope your muse is back to stay.
kamikage86 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
YES, YES, YES, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY AN UPDATE, PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON, SOON, SOON!
god of stuff chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Nice to see another chapter of this.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Nice to see you're back in business. Decent Zero crossovers are hard to find, given that it's not a fandom I'm normally into and I always enjoy a good Tenchi crossover... especially when it involves new cabbits. :)

Nice to finally see some transforming... oh, and the Morpheus cabbit was great.
Silver W. King chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
good, your back, I was worried that you left this story for good. so far things are fine, keep it up.
Wildfury chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
cool
cabit chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
good update
borg rabbit chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Haiku fu:

Saito and Louise

Her misfired spell, cabbit feeds

Booom—shows true power

‼‼‼‼

Haiku chew thru:

A pleasant story

Even if its a spinoff

Shameseems a deadfic

‼‼‼‼

Great story‼ Hope RL and your muse inspire more chapters.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Pity you didn't continue this, because... Saitou the Golem Eating Cabbit? Heh, Dragon Cavalry can go screw themselves - we've got one inter-galactic battleship incoming in the shape of a cat-rabbit.

Oh yes.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Update please! The idea of a cabbit in Familiar of Zero is just to funny. And I can't wait to see how everyone will react to Saito gaining his human form. Although, will that lead to ass Guiche challenging Saito again? I fiqure that is a good chance to regain his honor only to see him act as a Gandflr.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Hilarious, really well done.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »