Reviews for Zero's Cabbit
kamikage86 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
This story is getting really really good I'm looking forward to your next update hope it's soon.
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Hey love what you did with the last part of this chapter. I can not wait to see what you have planned next. I also like what he is doing for Louise.
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The idea of this fic is really surprising and original, this fic is a little like your other fic wolf of zero, only this time he wont have a great control over himself and his powers, he will be scared of this new life and uncomfortable in his new form, im waiting to see how is going to be his new relation with Louise, what is going to happen with Derflinger, how is going to change the history line of Zero no Tsukaima with his cabbitt Saito and what other elements of Tenchi Muyo are going to appear in the fic, until the next chapter. Ja Ne.
Tigee86 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
You're doing very well. Like I told you, I don't know much about the Familiar of Zero series, but you get tons of points for style. I look forward to seeing how someone other then Ranma might handle being a cabbit! Write on, man!
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
...Could you share what you're drinking?
Jade chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
you know I going to crack up laughing the first time he turns into a warship and starts blasting things to bits. Another thing cabbits can't die they just reborn then go on a feeding frenzy btw any thing eat tech wise is just add to the ship form. As well he going to be eating lot of different metals so any person with a metal weapon or golem like familiar is going to wish they never met him.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh please, write more of this soon!_

This is a really good fanfic here!

I look forward to more of it!

_

_
rootathell chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nice beginning, while I don't know what you are planning for the next chapters, I hope that Saito will manage to access his spaceship and human-hybrid form in time.

Especially the spaceship form will be hilarious. Advanced Energy weaponry against dragon riders and flying sail ships.
1v2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
well this is a first and i gatta say i like it of course if you plan to have any pairings in this story i would love to know how you are gonna pair any of the girls with Saito when he is a cabbit
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OK now this looks really really good so please continue and update soon please!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6