Reviews for Facing The Shadows - The Loss Of The Light
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 5/16
Yes, I can tell a difference between the writing. You have improved a lot since you last wrote this in 2002.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 5/16
I am enjoying this story greatly." :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 5/16
Awesome! That was awesome! I loved it.
FledglingInkstand chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Oh my! I didn't get a chance to read this before you updated it, but I absolutely love this story! I am so excited to go read the next chapter. Thanks!
captainkyburz chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Beautiful! I love this story... it is one of my favorite Laragorn fics! Please update soon!
Amber Silverwood chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! I really like this Fanfiction. Thank you!

Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Hah:) Nicely done with the relationship between Legolas and Aragorn. This must be one of the few stories in which I am interested in the continuing development of such a relationship. Nicely done overall:)

Romi-pink7 chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
It was a very exciting and touching story i liked so much tough i love even more Darkness' Claim, Shattered Heart you are so good almost make me cry in so many times and getting me exasperate at the ends of the chapters w please continue, the best wishes. This couple as your writing is so beautiful
Madeline P chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
More more more. Gimme gimme gimme! Legolas me 3. U writing fantastic. MORE MORE MOOOORE! :) :)

Super double thumbz up from Madsy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh wow, this is GREAT! Please keep writing more. You are an excellent author. Everything is spelled correctly and the names are perfect. Great job.
Dan chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Yay! Great chapter, the best of the three in my perspective. Glad to see you are posting your rewrites on a regular basis, and the amount of content added gives the story much more well deserved depth. My personal story preferences are in general centered around one or two characters, so this one fits right in...perhaps one of the hobbits takes a leap of faith off a cliff in a following chapter?;p Review her chapters guys/girls, the story does indeed deserve it.

Cheers from Dan:)
Jane Heartilly chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Working on it! I got a beta reader in the day when ffnet got a new layout. The files I got returned and uploaded all got transformed into massive blocks of text. So now rewriting and majorly expanding
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Okay, now I know why you are rewriting your fic.

I will wait until you have finished, because the single chapter three gave me a headache!
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I thought Legolas would say "What the fuck!" but an elf, the elven Prince Greenleaf does not speak that way... Or does he ?

Dan chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Hey! Was looking forward to the next part and it didn't fail to deliver:) Quite intrigued to see how the current situation unravels but I'll skip reading forward till the next chapter comes reviewed. Hope your day is that little bit better:)