Reviews for Melody of the Broken Heartened
FireFox Vixen chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
LOVE!
The Loyal Slytherin chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Awesome!
Hurry with the next chapters!
Update chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Please update...I have been waiting a long time to know what happens to Miroku and Sesshomaru.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I like this entire story...I have been waiting for you to update it foe a while. Is the story on hiatus or discontinued! hope it is not both because it is really good and I want Miroku to have a happy ending either with Sesshomaru or with someone worthy of him!
sesshyluhvr chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Although there are many grammatical errors and the japanese unnecessary (TO ME, ANYWAY)... this is an awesome story!
The part in which Miyako was reffered to as 'she' then 'he' was confusing that I had to back-check that it was boy triplets

I LOVE this pairing! You got me hooked on them, I'm glad your Miro/Sessh story was the first of that pairing that I read
And even though it's not updating or anything, I've read this story 8 times already * not at the same time,like,read it in January,then March etc*
This makes it officially 8!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Oh my gosh miroku needs to get a man damn who knew sesshoumaru is SUCH a dick
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
You keep referring miyako as he and she youre confusing me
Inuhime chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
This story is good, but very confussing. The jumping back and forth is somewhat annoying. But I want to see Sesshoumaru's face when he sees his kids and sees Miroku again... Hopefully you're going to revive the story soon.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Are you goin to update this?
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I really hope you finish this because i keep reading this story over and it makes me so sad that i have to keep stopping.
RvnDKWood chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER! Your writing is awesome and this story is amazing! PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I didn't like this first chapter. I think... there should have been more substance. I didn't like the whole P.O.V. thing. Maybe you should consider looking this first chapter over and seeing how you could update it to your current level of skill.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Ahh poor Miroku ;w;. Sesshy needs to get his head out of his ass! D: This is probably the first fic where I loathe the fact Sesshy chose Kagome to bear his childrenq for heirs. .what happened to his youkai honor lol. I do like the jealousy Sesshy is showing even if it's just lust towards Miroku. p: Looking forward to your update n_n
Black-Luna chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
this story is getting interesting. update soon.
ishala8 chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
So confusing! As much as I love the japanese culture and language, I'm sure you could have done something to make this fic less complicated to follow. All the rulers and the fact that each character is called by at least three names/titles caused lots of frustration in the beginning as did the constant time skips.

That, however, isn't to say that this isn't an amazingly captivating fic that has been well conceived, researched and developed. While it was hard to follow at the start, I think I might have gotten the trick to it after going over it a few times. It's really good and I can't wait to see how things will evolve from here.

Kagome seriously needs to be sealed away in her proper time in my opinion (preferably along with her daughter) and Sesshomaru needs to meet and accept his true family (which doesn't sound all that hard, it's probably Miroku's acceptance of him he should be worried about). Inuyasha's story and mating makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside for some reason, I'm curious about where it is that Shippo has disappeared to (courting Rin? the girl needs love as well IF she hasn't been corrupted by Kagome) and I've got no idea how Sango's issue will be resolved.

Overall, I look forward to future updates and developments. Keep up the good work and maybe include the english translation in brackets when the word is first introduced?