Reviews for Melody of the Broken Heartened
Update chapter 8 . 8/16
When is an update coming. I have been waiting for a long time to know what happens to Miroku and everyone else!
neko1998 chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
I'm so excited! The progress is incredable but, I'm dissapointed in that damn Lord! How could he sleep with Kagome!? I do hope that Miroku can reconcile, you have a long way to go friend. And, some constructive criticism I can offer would be to make sure to be careful with dialogue, it gets slightly confusing if everything is jumbled together, jeez! I don't know! I don't like uke Inuyasha but I do love the nicknames! Gambatte!
FireFox Vixen chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
LOVE!
The Loyal Slytherin chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Awesome!
Hurry with the next chapters!
Update chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Please update...I have been waiting a long time to know what happens to Miroku and Sesshomaru.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I like this entire story...I have been waiting for you to update it foe a while. Is the story on hiatus or discontinued! hope it is not both because it is really good and I want Miroku to have a happy ending either with Sesshomaru or with someone worthy of him!
sesshyluhvr chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Although there are many grammatical errors and the japanese unnecessary (TO ME, ANYWAY)... this is an awesome story!
The part in which Miyako was reffered to as 'she' then 'he' was confusing that I had to back-check that it was boy triplets

I LOVE this pairing! You got me hooked on them, I'm glad your Miro/Sessh story was the first of that pairing that I read
And even though it's not updating or anything, I've read this story 8 times already * not at the same time,like,read it in January,then March etc*
This makes it officially 8!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Oh my gosh miroku needs to get a man damn who knew sesshoumaru is SUCH a dick
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
You keep referring miyako as he and she youre confusing me
Inuhime chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
This story is good, but very confussing. The jumping back and forth is somewhat annoying. But I want to see Sesshoumaru's face when he sees his kids and sees Miroku again... Hopefully you're going to revive the story soon.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Are you goin to update this?
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I really hope you finish this because i keep reading this story over and it makes me so sad that i have to keep stopping.
RvnDKWood chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER! Your writing is awesome and this story is amazing! PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I didn't like this first chapter. I think... there should have been more substance. I didn't like the whole P.O.V. thing. Maybe you should consider looking this first chapter over and seeing how you could update it to your current level of skill.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Ahh poor Miroku ;w;. Sesshy needs to get his head out of his ass! D: This is probably the first fic where I loathe the fact Sesshy chose Kagome to bear his childrenq for heirs. .what happened to his youkai honor lol. I do like the jealousy Sesshy is showing even if it's just lust towards Miroku. p: Looking forward to your update n_n