Reviews for Pet
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I fangirled so hard! Keep writing! this was sooo awesome!
AMAZED PERSON chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
I read a lot of fanfics. So when I found out this was your first one, I almost didn't belive it. I loved it. This is my favorite fic. Here's a pat on the back for you!
fanficfanatic711 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my own father when I was 5 years of age. I really miss him. Your story touched my heart.
AM chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Cute! Loved this story.
Happy Writing to any current or future works of yours!
Beautifully Natural chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
SQUE! I LOVED THE WHOLE SHA-BAM! IT WAS A MASTERPIECE! PHENOMENAL! SUPER PHENOMENAL. GREAT! JUST, FAB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. YOU DID SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING! SQUEAKERS. THANK YOU, AUTHOR. YOU HAVE TOUCHED MY HEART AND HORMONES! XDDDD! LAWL, BUT I ADORE THIS STORY AND YOU! SQUEAKERS! :D
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
KYA! WHAT AN AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER! SQUE! GREAT JOB, AUTHOR. YOU DID GREAT! I LUHV' AND ADORE IT. KEEP UP THE AM-UR-ZING WORK! SQUEAKERS! AKITOXTOHRU AND KYOXTOHRU AND JUST ABOUT EVERY (SINGLE) OTHER PAIRING WITH TOHRU ARE JUST SO KAWAII! SO CA-UTE AND SWEET AND NICE! KYA! GOOOOOO', AUTHOR!
Gilbert chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
In the words of Makoto after invisioning Yuki in a school girl's uniform "It's beutiful!" Haha but seriously nice job :)
unibbie chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Nice and sweet I loved it.
jacksperluvr chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
liked it lots
Ilovetohru689 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
That was a fantastic story u have to make another(:
JoJoBeanMiller chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
OMG! That was a great story! The chapters were the best length and it had love and lust. Great job!
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This is pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
It's been nice so far, but I thought I'd correct your views on male anatomy. If a guy's penis is a foot long, it could really hurt the woman. And if it were as big around as your average soda can... Well, I don't think it would fit into a vagina at all.
lorna chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
wow ur amazing i love all of ur writings and i love reading them :) good work
Tainted Coco chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You have an amazing story its hard to come by stories like these and even though that is that yours is by far the greatest i have read