Reviews for The Heart of a Necklace
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hmmm...a different perspective for sure. I like it.

pdf
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Nice point re: freedom.
Alize chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Anyone else finds it difficult to review something like this? It is delicate, beautiful, carefully balanced on the tip of a knife and most of all true. It speaks to my heart and I feel ashamed to leave such a poor review when you offer us such a gift, but I figured you deserved a review, even though it in no way matches your writing.

Thank you.

Alizée
Laurie Lu chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Usually I do not like fics where the first person pov is used...I don't know why...

I did, however, very much like this fic. Your perspective was different from the other necklaces fics I have read and very much appreciated. I truly enjoyed reading your story and hope you will continue to write as you seem to have a talent for it.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Good little story.

Wow.

Powerful!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very, very good. Lovely story and I believe an accurate peak into the mind and memories of Ziva.
Nemisses chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I think you ...hit the nail on the button...I know that's not correct but you get my drift. (not english same problem as Ziva)
indiaga chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow.

First up, I just want to say how curiously refreshing it is to read a fanfic where the idea of Ziva's necklace (which has become a major theme, especially after the last scene of Aliyah) is explored in a totally different way. All the other fics I've read where the necklace is important or intrinsic always shows it in a positive light, usually with Tony buying her a new one. However, your idea is not only original but also makes way more sense than those others. The necklace is a symbol of her faith - supposedly - but perhaps all it simply does is remind her WHO she works for, WHO demands her loyalty above all else - and these are the people who continually abuse and manipulate and ruin her (especially her father, boohiss). So it makes much more sense to view it as a negative. And the idea of her finally being 'free' without it is really fascinating and very valid...

Secondly, there was something about your writing style that attracted me. Although it could be improved in some areas (all writing could) it was the simplicity of your sentence structure, yet the truth and beauty in what you were saying...it really draws me in.

So, overall, very well done, and I look forward to reading other work of yours.
FarAnya chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very well written... and true to the character of Ziva. Keep up the good work - I'll be interested to read more of your work.
mia66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
wow! this little inside is so good totaly love it!