Reviews for The Beginning is The End is the Beginning
mallmouse chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
liked this, thank you :)
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i didn't exactly get the point, or the end. it wasn't really m, seeing that there were no lemons, or innuendos, only suggesting seduction and the act. i believe this would make a wonderful story, multi-chapter, if you please. one-shot usually doesn't do much good. the ends are usually pretty vague. i believe this is a great start, just the fact that edward is ooc, is getting to me. i hope bella surprises him everytime he learns about her and her interests. i didn't really understand how her body could understand, or remember what her mind couldn't. was she scared? a bit turned on? is it possible that bella stopped blushing to his questions and other encounters? doesn't seem much likely. i hope her balance improved over time. great one-shot, it would do great as a full on story.
DQRC chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I like the way you played with time & explored all the alternate possibilities of how Edward could live that day... and how you showed they all ultimately led back to the same consequence. And then how you finally give him his reprieve.

'He knew her well. By then he had forgotten whether he ever not liked the novels she liked or if he ever was not in love with the things she said because they never were exactly the same. He seduced her mind and then he got her body back. Back to burrow himself into it like a small animal until he would find himself back running among them, on a rainy day in Forks five o'clock in the morning.'

I don't usually quote whole paragraphs at authors, but that bit is just fantastic. I love it. And the quote at the end fits excellently.

Also, the idea of living the same day for eternity has a distinct darkness to it which is at once both horrific and peversely fascinating and I think it pretty much makes this whole oneshot.

Thanks for sharing.
Chalger chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
wow, I love this I can really feel his emotions, his despiration, cofusion and when her gives up it is so beautiful to read. Thanks for writing this, will there be anymore one-shots on this?
regencygirl13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
odd...but fabulously well written!