Reviews for Coffee and Post Its
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love this one! I love the little pop culture references to facebook and the like. I love that this is so long - I LOVED the string of notes early up there, and giggled.
Do you still have that list of Shinji/Takako hints from canon? Because I want them, :)
Xx.Dragon of the East.xX chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
First Shinji/Takako story I read and I was hooked. I didn't spot any glaring grammatical errors, so that's good. I like all the coffee metaphors, but maybe I just like coffee. All in all, I enjoyed it. Very entertaining. Also, it didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out, as most fanfictions go with me. Keep up the good work!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I never thought a Mimura/Chigusa pairing was a possibility, but you make it work so well- and I couldn't help but squeal a little inside at the idea of Chigusa calling whatever she and Mimura were having 'murderous negotiations' *giggles*

Anyway, to sum up, it's awesome, and you've converted me to a shipper now- thank you for sharing!
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I can't believe you actually wrote a ShinjixTakako story. *faints* Damn well about time too!

What can I say? Leave it to Shinji to have his prank backfire. Ah, but he gets the girl right? That should amount to something.

Kudos to the novel references. I hope that you enjoy it when you finally have enough time to read it (and hunt for ShinjixTakako hints).

And yes. Hiroki will never get the girl he wants, because he's an idiot. *damn you Hiroki* Sooner or later he *will* realize that Takako is his one and true love. *scampers away*

Love the post-it thingamagig. You should write more BR stories. Seriously.

And I can't believe you did not include a MOS! *dies laughing*