Reviews for All Hands
MsLiss chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
very sexy and snarky this story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
ROTFLOL! I really LOL at "Tanya grinned and her eyes lingered on me as she licked her lips. It would've been sexy if it wasn't for her lazy eye still looking at Bella. I shuddered." I'm not making fun of people with lazy eyes so please don't diss me.

And the last few paragraphs were just as funny when Edward left his handprint on her rear and soon discovered she left hers on his pant front!
Paula chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Fun and tasty. Loved it!
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
HA! Edward you silly thing you know she can see right through you...why even try to make her get even? lol
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
haha! that was perfect! i loved the hand prints.. amazing touch! oh and i loved this one-shot haha! so maybe later more... i so really have to do hw now.. haha! :D later!

andiloveyou5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
ahha, amazing!

that's all there is to say.

it's absolutly amazing.
BriG32 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
awesome writing.
TwiCrazed chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Too funny! Go Bella!
Twilight-boo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i would love to read a part 2. please!
AHowOSU7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
bahahaha, i loved this. entirely too funny.
emmadtf2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
OMFG, you have turned me into a giggling little school girl! You were the first Twilight author I read (The womanizer), and although I have read many others you are still one of my favs. You are a star and I loved this one-short (I would say that I hope Nina liked it, but I am more than sure she did)!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Love, love, love this! I totally heart strong and sexy Bella and Edward. Thanks.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I loved the one shot. It mixed humor with the right amount of steamy goodness. Thanks for updating!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hqhahahahahaha hot sexy and funny
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow that was cool i really enjoyed it! very intense passionate and just downright effing sexy as!
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »