Reviews for Alphabet
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
This was hilarious! I love how Misty is far more devious than Ash
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Sooo sweet! I love the way your stories slways have a hidden part
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Haha, i love this one! How easily ash is distracted ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Love these guys drunk xD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Oh God! This could be canon.
Cyanide's Sweet Tooth Suicide chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Heh, leave it to Misty to make a big deal out of somethin like that.
But most journalists to that to create interest :D
Jd chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really do love all your stories and just wanted to say thanks for sleepless nights.
Fanfiction Revisited chapter 26 . 5/3/2012
It's been a loong time since I've been on this website, in this section. But this story, your writing in general has made this return memorable.

Hoping to see more from you,

a once and future fan of your work.
pkmn2112 chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
And the winner is Ash...for once )
pkmn2112 chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
"Clever Girl," I just had the scene from Jurassic Park going through my mind when I read that line and cracked up! Good one!
pkmn2112 chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
HA! This is just flat out a great chapter ) It's funny, misleading, etc... It's got it all. Great job )
pkmn2112 chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Honestly, if they had a grand finale of Pokemon, ending with a quick glimpse into Ash's adult life, this is the kind of ending I feel would be ideal. Very well written! )
pkmn2112 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Brock is such a cock block! Hilarious though!
A returning reader chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
On a random lark today, I ended up at , where I had read and enjoyed your works long ago. It's been several years since I was obsessed with Pok├ęshipping, but ending up at your author page brought back so many memories.

I was quite interested to see that you had posted a couple scattered new works, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. As always, you showed a mastery of the vignette, the compressed little bursts of emotion that you have such skill in distilling into words.

I especially wanted to comment on this chapter - Yesterday in the Alphabet challenge collection. The subtlety of the plot development, the care taken in crafting each letter, and the way emotions were conveyed through showing, not telling, were superb. You reaffirmed how you stand out from the general rabble and drivel on as a truly talented writer.
Anthony1l chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.