Reviews for What Goes On Between Us
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I loved the ep and I totally get what you mean! Although it was surprising to see a story posted so quickly...Loved the story thought!

Parker is right of course! Children seem to make observations like this all the time...

I'm so faving this story!
Monotufu chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That deffinatley should have happened in the episode.
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was great, love love loved the episode. What did you think? The end was pure evil though haha good job though, awesome fic.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
awesome job!
Monisse chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was a grear follow up to the episode, I really enjoyed reading it!
SSHGAddict chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Loved your one shot. I think you got B&B perfectly right. I so want in my mind that this took place after the last scene. Love the insight into Booth's head. Great job.
ConcreteGirl25 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
So not fair! It hasn't aired where I live yet. I am now searching the internet for the video so I can watch the end of it. Great story by the way/.
mjels chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
love it she is his bones
feii chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was great! I knew when I saw that scene that many many wonderful fanfics were going to come out of it! Nice job! :)
celebatheart21 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ok so i almost broke my computer while watching. I was yelling so loud "KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER DAMN IT!" they were so close. it was torture. and im mad at angela...she totally ruined the moment..i thought she would notice they were about to kiss and tell everyone to back off..but no...but until it happens...great story]
25 | « Prev Page 1 2