Reviews for Forgotten
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Ooooh, sweet and cute and heartwarming. A few typos that can easily be cleared up but apart from that minor thing, this is wonderful.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Love it! Perfect! Love what she says about the pretending thing.
silverduo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ohmygosh, so sweeeeet. :)
pia chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
very sweet and very heart felt. good job.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aw, that was !
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Yippee! This made me feel like cheering.

I like how you handled their declaration, very like them.

There are a few minor errors that need to be corrected but great little fic.
holikimaela chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I enjoyed this. Very sweet. My favourite line was Tony telling her she could keep the umbrealla, and also Ziva's "I am tired of pretending..." dialogue.
DustyGreyAshes chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Aww, really cute but you captured the arguing side too and didn't rush it :) Good work
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved this. This line: “I am tired,” she says hesitantly, “of pretending that I do not occasionally misspeak an English idiom just to hear you correct me.” - was so cute. Great fic.
brightblue chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh! So GOOD! A great revisit to S6 and a lovely little scene that I could very much picture happening on the show (if only!) Fantastic job!
amber chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
wow. that was one of the best that I've read set after cloak. so good!
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome!

I often find myself wishing we had figured out exactly what Ziva was tired of pretending about. And this seems like a very in-character answer.

Story was very nice. :D
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I am tired...

She just loves butchering her idioms.

“that knowing you had those pictures of me while you were away does not make me crazy wondering why you had them.”

She LOVES IT.

“And I am tired of pretending I do not care for you.”

She cares...more than she should.

“When it is painfully obvious that I do.”

And she could never be more obvious.

OVERALL: THIS FIC IS LOVE!
ericajane chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very Very Nice! Awesome Job; I absolutely loved it.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Please, please start writing episodes for the show! This is by far the most perfect Tony/Ziva moment!