Reviews for Whoever Fights Zombies
Shanti Jones chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Cool! This is the best I've read on the website please continue! I need to know of the team is going to be okay! Please let them be okay!
Shamrock Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Omgeeeee!1 this is good pls continue!
ShadowEquinox27 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I'm at a loss for words! This is amazing! I love Criminal Minds and zombies, so this is perfect! Please PM me when you update.
LolSmileyFace chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Why'd you stop writing? You're really good. Too bad this story hasn't been updated in like two years. Please continue writing
Mrs.SpencerReid chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Keeeep going!
MuffinsAreNummy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
So, I found this while scrolling through the CM fics, and you've already got me hooked! I love zombies and things like that so this is perfect for me.
LongLiveLennon chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I knew this was on hiatus when I started reading... But, you HAVE to update! I've been hooked since the prologue! I loved your Psych stories, and... Well... You need to update before I hunt you down and force you to write! :)
LongLiveLennon chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow! Best prologue I've read on this website! I can't wait for more! The idea is amazing and creative... I'm telling all my CM fan friends about this. I'm worried about the rest of the team... Well, off to read the next chapter!
Spemily27 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 4 REVIEWS!

*takes deep breath*

I'm okay now

But seriously, what's wrong with you people? I freakin love this so far... I loved the prologue... hehehehe Prentiss, you'll most definitely sound like a crack addict when they read it.

"Someone disemboweled the victim with their teeth?"

Yes Rossi, I think my rabid golden retriever got lose (whose name, by the way, is Spencer. Yes, named after the amazingly adorable Dr. Reid)after I refused it to feed it my pineapple. Bad dog!

And yes, Morgan, I KNOW it was you who took the sign off the coffee machine! Bad boy! *scolds, then kisses the ground he walks on* I'd most definitely let Reid use my coffee maker... he must look so cute drenched in coffee grounds and water.

Anyways, you MUST continue this story. Pretty Please with a Reid on top (Or do you prefer some Morgan?)? Can't believe you've only got four reviews (mutters incoherently about people's laziness) But now you have five!

Promise me that you'll be writing a lot about a super adorable coffee addict doctor (wonder who it could be...) and I'm glad he, Morgan, and Prentiss are safe... but what about the rest of the team...! *Ominous music plays in background* you've got to update soon, for this rabid fan is in dire need of a dose of this epic tale!
TsukiNamida chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I am intrigued and hope you continue. Can't wait for you to start it again. :) ive always wanted cm with zombies.
spencer's bag chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
ZOMBIES! FINALLY! please write more or e-mail me so i can continue this amazing srory

my email is all the letters are lowercase.
paper.creations chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
My god, I don't know how to react. My favorite thing and the thing I fear the most...combined into one story... -shudders- I'm just so relieved Morgan, Prentiss and Reid are going to be okay, but the fact that we haven't heard from the rest of the BAU yet worries me...

I love the idea! Even though it makes me more than a little upset (because of the zombies). But I shall power through, because maybe darling Spencer will help me get over it :D

Re-post soon, please! I can't wait to see where this goes next.

-Maggie
nathaloche130674 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
oohh i love zmbies story so i think i 'll enjoy to read you !

i just begin to read your fic and don't be sad it's genial ! sorry my english is bad

i hope enter in the mind of spencer he's my favorite caracter

i think this case could be hard for them and fun for me

i love the two first chapter i put you on my favorite so update soon because i want to know how spencer and the team can manage this case

thanks