Reviews for Intoxicated
axel100 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Sam liking Twilight? Somehow I doubt it. She's just the type to go against the grain just for the sake of it. Throw in all the "mushy romantic" elements and Twilight has a lot to turn Sam off.
marauderdeniz chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
great story! is this the final chapter? I hope you continue. I really wonder how sam and freddie's relationship will turn out
ForTheWin04 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i love love love this!

is the story done, or what?

cause its not marked as complete ..

but this seemed like an end.

pm me :)
crazy-apple94 chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
i liked the story, especially the akward morning after sam and freddie slept together. the chapters were kind of short but no biggy, is it over or are you going to update?
Crystal chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Just read all 5 chaps - really great story!
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Great chapter
Lanter chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
“If you murdered someone and Freddie helped hide the body, I don’t want to know details.”

LOLOL, my best friend and I use a similar line when one of us has big news to tell the other.

“Be careful, and keep the noise down.”

Always good advice.

Excellent update.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
XD best chapter so far!
cliche catastrophe chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
emma - it rains today.

Bob's a cool people. They help us gain reviews. Bob will die. Thanks for reviewing and keeping him alive.
mizkntuhke chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Tell Bob to chill. He can't put my grandfather's name in a bad light. People are always gonna review if he material is good, which it was good. So there you go Bob. Breathe easy!
septemberbeauty13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon:)
seddieisthecure chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
This was an awesome chapter! Update soon please!
pigwiz chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Hi Bob, It's me... -pig- Bob, If this chick doesn't stay up to date with this story, you just get yourself here! You know I'll take of you baby... I'll do all those things you like, hun... I always, spellcheck sweety. Every single word... You just c'mone over here darlin'. I've got an illuminated keyboard just waitin'! ) LOL
Evil Beware We Have Waffles chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Haha, that's so weird! You have a "Bob" too? I have a Bob in my Seddie story, and it's completely by accident! XD haha.

I love the chapter! :) And I didn't mind the wait.
Bottle-Blues chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
i don't wanna die! x] funny chap
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »