Reviews for Mai Otome: Rise of the Young
Nessa671 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Please update soon.
flobre chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story so was very interesting and i'm dying to know what happens next. Are you not writing this story anymore.
takamachi chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
The staff of Garderobe seem to know the mark and the hidden power of Yumemiya/Sayers clan. Also the heritage of Fumi Himeno allowed Arika open Shinso's tomb.

Looks like Arika will become aggressive after she materialize, and taken her mother words while having butou.

Lena was afraid of her power, will her daughter overcome the fear or will she be calm by her master?

Great story! Look foward on AxM future.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
This is a great start! I hope it will be continued.
catie chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
J'adore ton histoire

Met vite la suite :)
fansgirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
very good story!, when new chapter be added?
ChocolateYuriObssesser chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
AWESOME! I am totally diggin' this story! I wanna know wat happens next! I'm hangin' on a thread here dude(or dudette)! Please continue cuz I'm curious as 2 how this'll all play out! I'll be waiting! ;D
moonpower02 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I must say that I really like this story. The away you show the emothen in Arika adn Mashiro is very well done. This two are so cute together. I don't knew if you well keep writting this story but I hope you update when you can.
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
This is an interesting story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
apr224z chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
YES! i was hoping someone would purse this storyline. please continue.
EarthDragonJd chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
lovin the new story hope you write more i really enjoy all of your stories
GazerBlitz chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Awesome story. Love this update. Email if you need someone to help you proof read or etc, etc...
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
cool story
nuku nuku6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR CAN YOU E-MAIL ME AS TO WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE READY?
GazerBlitz chapter 1 . 10/16/2009