Reviews for More Than Friends
masalamermaid chapter 1 . 11/17
Please write more!
0nce chapter 1 . 4/12
*squeals* This is just the best Fic! You should do one where Remus fails a test or something, and gets really defensive and doesn't tell his friends... That would be kinda adorable...!
kittyranma chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh yum.
icecatfire again chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
story idea for you: Remus somehow gets some of lily's hair makes more of it and makes it longer then makes a teddy bear for James' birthday. let me know if you want to do it i would love to read it! :}

after James, Sirius and peter become animagus the marauders discover James has a power over Sirius.{JUST SIRIUS} when he tells Sirius in an authoritative tone to do something Sirius does it like he is under that control spell.{Sirius CAN'T RESIST NO MATTER WHAT} and when he says "Sirius heal!" Sirius turns into his dog form NO MATTER WHAT and no matter where he is. it is against Sirius' will. AND ONLY JAMES CAN DO THIS NO ONE ELSE! once the marauders discovered this they all agreed that James would only do this in an emergency or if Sirius deserves it.{AND EVEN THEN THEY WILL MAKE SURE THAT ONLY THE OTHER MARAUDERS ARE AROUND.]

let me know what you think about the story ideas, i would love to read them. and you did say to give you any story requests. well these have been in my head FOR A WHILE and they won't go away. would LOVE if you did these. and again let me know if you want to do them. :) *wait in anticipation.*

sorry i know i already reviewed once but i came across this story again and remembered these story ideas and was wondering if you wanted to do them. but when i tried to tell you i discovered i already reviewed so i'm doing this.

please PM me and tell me what you think. :)
DeathToPink300 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
write more please?
YogurtLuver12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yes, you should write more. :) It was a great story.
woox41 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I really like your story and I think you should do one with Lily and James. For example Lily gets out of hand, and James corrects her. Lol just an idea :)
i3wolfstar chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is amazing you are my God/goddess. Rarely does one find fanfics like this and when I do its a rare treat. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Remus and Sirius, perfect
icecatfire chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
yes write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
write more write more write more!ppppppllllleeeeeaaaaasssseee ee
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
another remus and sirus. i agree wth the communication
Weaselette01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
or even be friends with Sirius? I like your writing style, but I honestly don't know how to feel about this fic.
Weaselette01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
or even be friends with Sirius?

In the end I'm a bit confused about how much I like this fic and whether or not I approve of what Sirius did.I like your writing style very much, but the fic just left me a bit confused.

*a bit of a victim. He was only*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »