Reviews for Winterwood
ummbo chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
This was a well written story. It's a shame that not more people have reviewed
ummbo chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Ah, life is moving on. I appreciate that Hermionen left the danger. Very sensible of her.
ummbo chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
The story keeps ending on happier and happier notes. I don't know how I feel about that. The story has come to an end so quickly it seems
ummbo chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Perhaps I am being too optimistic about the real Bella but I thought that the comment about her tongue not tasting anything was a sign that she still had a conscience despite her insanity.
ummbo chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
The ending scene with Tonks and Remus was cute. Not the happiest thing but that has to be the happiest scene in a while.
ummbo chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Oh has Bellatrix changed? I liked that you didn't say any more other than how a shade passed over her face
ummbo chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Oh I was wrong. I forgot all about Charlie
ummbo chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
*Gasp* Ginny! And her visitor! (whose identity I can guess but I don't really want to say.) I appreciate that you don't identify him either. Shocking but still tasteful. Identifying him would just have been lewd.
ummbo chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
This whole chapter was wonderfully horrible. I spent the whole chapter in anticipation of what would happen at Pivet Drive
ummbo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wonderfully written. You convey a great sense of drama without being too obvious. Characters seem to fit the mold JKR set for them without being one dimensional. Often, I would think, "why does this character feel this way? Is it this, or that or that, or a combination?" and I always have faith that it is the combination. That comment about Hermione always showing her kind side was poignant.

Also, I loved the last comment about the London summer was delicious. Great way to set the theme for the chapters to come.
abraxas999 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Great story, very dark :) It's a crime it's not got more reviews!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
love it
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
A very great story, I feel rather bad because usually when I like a story as much as I did this one I review every chapter. But to be fair this time I was babysitting all bloody day while I read it. Anyway it was very very well done. I loved every little bit of i, even the bits that made me wince, like Charlie and Ginny or when Ron Harry and Hermione weren't talking or whatever. But still great job, one of few stories that manages to portray Harry/Draconess well.
siriuspuppy chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Absolutley wonderful story.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
A truly amazing story. Well-written, both painful and joyful, and just all-around, stunningly good. Well done.