Reviews for Unwilling Kane
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 7/23
great story
labroussard chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Awesome fic. Thanks for the story.
nuttynitnat83 chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
I just love reading this story r u thinking about writing a sequel like how the trail went LoVe and more LoVe AND how everything turned out
Bondopoulos chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Liked this story a lot...cute ending!
Mirandaannw chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I liked the story as I read it, but the ending didn't really feel like an ending, a few more chapters or a sequel are needed imo. Overall a lovely read
sj501-miller chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I was thinking there was a bomb in veronica car
but tiffany gets blown up
loventherussian17 chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Loved it
Clementine20 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Your fiction is so gooood !
You are a very good writter !
penguin2012 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
i think you should make a sequel or continue the story
they just got together, i want to know what happens
what happens at aarons trial?
what about with the kanes and logan?
do they figure who leaves the threats?
CCBTH chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
yuck this is my least favorite story.. lily thinks SHE was wrong? HER? Shes bending over backwards to kiss duncan logan and jakes asses? This kills everything we like about veronica mars...not a fan i think im goodn on this pains me that she apologized...yuck
ShanghaiLily chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
I loved it! What a sweet ending. I would have loved to see a continuation of this fic through the trial and discovery of Cassidy, etc, but this was a great ending point too. Nice job!
ShanghaiLily chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Oooh creepy. So Lilly is possessing Veronica's body? Are they cohabitating? You would think she'd be more fun if she had Lilly living in there, unless Lilly feels bad about how she was before. How original :)
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Really interesting first chapter. I LOVE Wallace in this! Cool, intriguing premise and I can't wait to click next.

One thing: Just wanted to ask a question about the big white elephant in the't Duncan have roofie sex with V? If she's his sister now, isn't he kind of creeped out and conflicted about his feelings for her or has Meg made him well-adjusted? Doesn't he think the reason she may not want to go back to Neptune is because she doesn't want to go to a school where everybody knows she fooled around with her brother for a year? Ick.
Jenndifurry chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
good story although I like the epilouges set at a later date