Reviews for Organization Origins
historicMelatonin chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
I LOVED this story. There were quite a few parts I was looked at weirdly for randomly bursting into laughter. (But it is ok, I'm the local weirdo anyways...well, the local nom-creepy lunatic. (There are some STRANGE people in my town.))
Wakana-Shirou chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Kill me now for not reading this sooner!

I avoided it at first coz' the pairing says "Xemnas and Saix", which makes me shudder in horror sometimes.

You're awesome, mine giving me some of your brain cells?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Saix's Somebody name was Isa, and neither he nor Lea were Ansem's assistants.

Ansem's apprentices were Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo. That's numbers I-VI, in that order.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged reference on Roxas's quote? it sounds like Kaiba's "Screw the rules, I have money!"

Or, "Screw the rules, I have green hair!"

Or, "Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"

Or even, "Screw the money, I have rules!"
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
OMG, Xemnas in this story...made me die. He's everything that we all secretly want him to be, and although I love Xemsai, them as roomies was hilarious. The tennis ball thing made me laugh soooo hard, "I'll just leave this." Lol! Please write a sequel with Xemnas, he's too funny!
Axel-P chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
It's not like Vexen to give advices and make others feel good. This chapter of yours almost made me cry so I thank you for that. It also changed my view of Vexen, so, again, I thank you. :)
stilltoohypertosleepnyahaha chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
And so Saix eventually died the way he lived: surrounded by crazy people. .
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Poor Saix. Must be hard to have a moron for a roomie. .
The Bookmaster chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
He he he... Awesome. I kept on laughing out loud. Wow, people must've thought I was a lunatic. Great job though!
natcat5 chapter 17 . 4/4/2010
BWahaha! I have returned from my long respite of extreme forgetfulness to review the last chappie! Bow before my awesomeness!

Oh, poor Xion, she's dating her brother's clone. Or...her brother's the clone of her date...or...something...*stares off into distance with confused look*

Bwahaha! Poor Kairi! Sora just forgot about her! Oh, that sucks. Oh well, there's always Riku *winkwink*

Oops. Yaoi fangirl moment. Sorry.

Lmao, I loved the look into the future. Oh man, Xemnas would be great in theater, with those long, dramatic speeches.

Xigbar is in denial of his age, it's true.

Vexen's job is perfect...lmao, Oliver.

Poor Axel, too lazy and freewheeling to truly settle down...

Oh man, Demy's with three of my fave bands! Too bad he couldn't stay...

Yeah...MArluxia...and all the lovely stuff he grows...*cough*

LArxene's ending made me laugh so much!

Yay, for Roxas living with Axel! (no, I'm not being a Yaoi fangirl...maybe.)

Poor Xion and Repliku, living with least they get to spend time with Saix-papi and Namine!

I loved this story! Really wish it wasn't finished! Thanks for the entertaining time!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Oh, it's over? Did you really have to end it? T_T

Wow, if I detailed every single thing I love about this, I'd be sitting in my kitchen typing away at my laptop all weekend...since I want to finish up my Matt/Natsuo/Kagami cosplay (Anime Boston; April 2nd-4th, baby! Got it memorized?), I'll just narrow it down a tad...

I "aww"'d along with Xion and Namine when Axel gave Roxas his heart...aww...well, then he adopted Roxypoo, which is probably along the lines of what would actually happen if they were given the chance-but I still mourn the death of the yaoi potential D:

I like how you put the last few paragraphs (what happens to each Orgy member afterwards) in order of rank. It took me too long to realize it, though...epic Fail...

"Repliku" is the cutest nickname :3 And was that a Shrek reference from Luxord I caught there?

What I love about KH (one of the multitude of things, anyway)is that all the characters are so *real*, and they all have such dynamic relationships with every other character...I mean, getting *me* to support het-ships? Practically unheard of...but what I meant to say was that, even though this verged on being a Crackfic of Epic Proportions (though still a well-written one! _), you portrayed all the relationships between the Orgy members wonderfully~!

...Xemnas made me collapse in giggles multiple times...and Demyx's 'solution' to the disastrous attempt at breakfast was adorable...Saix as a puppy is cute though slightly (more-than-slightly) disturbing...Axel snorting fairy dust (that entire scene, actually) actually made my mom come into my room and ask if I was okay *is so easily reduced to helpless laughter*...Axel should've dated Roxy and not Larxzilla...Marluxia is an epic pimpin' stylist-I mean artist-...Zexion is TOO FREAKING ADORABLE FOR WORDS (I lurve him, probably 'cos I identify mostly with him-and Roxas, too, even though you weren't wondering :D)...Namine stuffing her face is adorable...

I should have reviewed every chapter so I could've organized the tangled chain of memories spinning through my head about this fic. I just ended up typing whatever link was foremost in my brain, and ended up with a giant blob of gushing XD

Anywaysers, even though I don't really like school-fics (WAY too overused, and I think people should have the balls to portray the characters' relationships/feelings in the actual *canon*. Honestly, I don't *care* about Akuroku in the next life; I know it's sweet and fluffy then; I want the twisted, bittersweet/pedophilistic tragedy of canon! DX) I'll certainly be reading yours _

Publish soon~! ;)
hiei8912 chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
good shyt best story in a while that i can laugh at and enjoy all at the same time
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
oh its over now oh well all good things must come to an end this was very funny to say the least Ansem is Luxord's father I wouldnt be suprised if that were true and didnt Xion and Vexen kind of get along already that would be so akward to have a replica of ur boyfriend and is actually ur brother that really doesnt compute haha too bad this wasnt the real ending the organzation deserves a happy ending too...
Poopsie chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
Hehe, Saix, you clutz...x3

Oh well, the story had to end sometime,so I really can't blame you for ending it so soon...:P Hopefully I'll keep reading your stuff, though! :D Cuz you know, you rock and stuffz, so...yeah...xD
Ame-chan chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
You don't even know how hard I lol'd it this whole chapter. (Multiply how hard you think by 50,0,0 and you got a fourth of it.)

And the cute little AkuRoku in there, totally sounds like me and my Roxas. ;) I'd give her my heart if hers broke. In fact, I did.

And it was so amazing I can't even describe it because I'm too busy plotting to sneak out of the house and go to the mall with my girlfriend and her gay friend Bryan. (We're not actaully sure if he's gay or not, we're just assuming)

But... why did Axel adopt Roxas?