Reviews for The Dream Machine
Bloodyraven1011 chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
pure genius! lol loved it!
MeoMuop chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Dear Bullwinkle's Lady!
This story is so interesting. I really like it. So I would like to translate it into Vietnamese. I am not doing this for financial gain, I swear. May I have your permission?
Hope you'll reply me soon.
Best regards,
MeoMuop
cathern.cain chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
I laughed so hard at some parts I could not breath. Loved this one so much.
FaithSuteki chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Poor Akamaru, being dream eaten not only once but twice, which one was by his beloved master! I would like to see the senseis dreams, if you ever have the inspiration.
FaithSuteki chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
A solution to Tenten's subconscious, tell Neji to appreciate her lest he turn the dream into reality :) Then Naruto's comment made me laugh. I was half-hoping Sasuke's dream would be of the Uchiha Massacre to see everyone's reactions... -.-;;;
FaithSuteki chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
If the second dream is actually Ino's, is the first dream Shino's?
FaithSuteki chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I was laughing at Chouji's dream, feeling bad for him, Akamaru, and Kiba. I actually thought the dog dream was Akamaru's, him being an actual dog and all.
MeoMuop chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
"Why are you crying?"
So SWEET! Naruhina! Naruhina! Naruhina!
P/S: Shino, you are ... O_o
MeoMuop chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Lee's dream is funny. Hahaha.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
''Shino, who had taken off his sunglasses to reveal that he didn't even have eyes''
OMFG. I'M DEAD.
Lolly1o1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
ooooohhhhhh THINGS ABOUT TO GET REAL! And that was awesome one of the best stories ever!
KimilyaTaru chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Hahahaha... so funny... hilariousss... i laugh so hard.. especially in naruto, sakura, lee, ten ten, and sasuke's dream... this is the best humor fanfic i've read so farr keep up the amazing work! i like all ur fic...
ElvenMuggle chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
That...was epic. I really needed a good laugh today and reading this has vastly improved my mood. I'm not sure if I should feel bad about laughing at Tenten's dream or not but her dream literally had me laughing out loud for a good while. Thanks for writing this, I appreciate your sharing your sense of humor )
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Where was Shikamaru's dream?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
They thought that was SHINO'S dream?!