Reviews for The Dream Machine
trace4444 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
u should totally make a sequel to this with everyone watching their sensei's dreams
Maiden Marmalade chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel. I can't even think who's dream I loved the best. Probably Neji's, it was hilarious. And for some reason I can believe it.

I can't wait till I read more of your stuff.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Shino, who had taken off his sunglasses to reveal that he didn't even have eyes," LOL I love that line.

Sasuke's dream was priceless! I was expecting a naughty dream like Sakura's, but this was perfect. Another great chapter.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
OMG! If this isn't the funniest story I've ever read! I loved this, it is hilarious. Not everyone can write comedy, but you do it perfectly. I almost choked up a long when Sakura's dream went x-rated. I havn't even finished the chapter yet, it was that funny.

Keep up the good work.
MlleShadow chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
That was unbelievably funny! xD xD How did you even come up with this idea?
MlleShadow chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Ha! I knew it! Shino's actually a psychopat (sp?)!
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
HAHAHA xD I have to agree, violation of privacy, but so funny xD
Hikari Souai chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
The sequel, if you decide on a sequel, would be hilarious if you had Kakashi at the end view his dream and be just like Sasukes'.(would explain why he said the uchiha had promise[chapter 4])

Well good luck with your writing. This was a very pleasing read.
AriaAsacura chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Oh hahaha! Gees, Sasuke's so vain... Choji and kiba terrify me...Tenten.. i lol'd. Strangely i had that dream too.. exactly that one o.o im scared.
lady.fon chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
LOL! DO A SEQUEL! :) 'Twas hilarious! I love it and can't wait to read more~

Lady Azelle~~
GirlWaterShaman chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
SGRaider chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Hilarious fic, I laughed so hard on those dreams. You have a great writing style! Please keep writing!
Mangafox101 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
OMG LMAO! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I was crying with laughter when it came to Lee's dream. Oh please make another one, please!
math music reading chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Please write a sequel! I like what you did with Kiba's and Akamaru's dreams. Poor Akamaru though, two people dream of eating him!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Please, please do a sequel! I'm begging here!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »