Reviews for The Dream Machine
Kunoichi Of The Heavens chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
lol Sasuke was dreaming about girls, Ino messages his foot, Tenten fanned him, Hinata rubbed his shoulders and last but not least, Sakura feeding him grapes. Imagine if it happened for real.
ShadowOfAPrincess chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
This is, in my opinion, the FUNNIES story you've written! I couldn't stop laughing!

I really hope you make a sequel!
YEAAAh chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
create a sequel please. This was great.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
i'm more of a sasuhina fan myself then a sasusaku but that was the funniest thing i've ever read! amazing job! i loved it! my sister was sleeping so i had to use all my will to burst out from laugh. where you laugh when you wrote this?
The-Twinkle-In-Your-Eye chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
omg are you trying to kill me laugher! cause if you were you almost did it
cast14 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
lol

great story i loved it
Naru-Vampire chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Rofl...this story is amazing.
whycantyoudeleteyouraccount chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
You. Have. To. Do. A. Sequal.

Now.
trace4444 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
u should totally make a sequel to this with everyone watching their sensei's dreams
Maiden Marmalade chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel. I can't even think who's dream I loved the best. Probably Neji's, it was hilarious. And for some reason I can believe it.

I can't wait till I read more of your stuff.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Shino, who had taken off his sunglasses to reveal that he didn't even have eyes," LOL I love that line.

Sasuke's dream was priceless! I was expecting a naughty dream like Sakura's, but this was perfect. Another great chapter.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
OMG! If this isn't the funniest story I've ever read! I loved this, it is hilarious. Not everyone can write comedy, but you do it perfectly. I almost choked up a long when Sakura's dream went x-rated. I havn't even finished the chapter yet, it was that funny.

Keep up the good work.
MlleShadow chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
That was unbelievably funny! xD xD How did you even come up with this idea?
MlleShadow chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Ha! I knew it! Shino's actually a psychopat (sp?)!
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
HAHAHA xD I have to agree, violation of privacy, but so funny xD
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »