Reviews for Help Me
mara lena chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this was a scene i hoped for in eulogy. i just tell myself this is part of the
episode. ;)
thanks for writing it!
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved the mood that's set in it. I think you really captured the loneliness of Magnus's character as well as her confusion and fear over her feelings for John Druitt. I also like that you left the ending somewhat open to interpretation by the reader! Great story!
NoCleverSig chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh, I read this before but that was before I knew how important reviews were. I LOVE this. You know it hits me in the H/J spot and in my romance/angst spot. Really lovely. Truly enjoyed this!
claire svu fan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really liked it. I am a fan of yours. You've improved in writing style over the past ...several year beak... however I would not have included the actual thoughts. Just as they didn't need to speak them, you did not need to spell it out for us.

Perhaps a discription along the lines of:

'A conversation flew between the few inches of space that separated them. Unspoken thoughts of trust since lost, aching to be rekindled, an overwhelming shared sense of hurt, needing so many things; needing his help. And in one action, he did...

His hand came up to stroke her face again... etc'

But that's just my humble opinion. But I can't even speak. you're actually writing, finishing old stories, and creating new ones... where as I still have several stories in limbo, having been untouched in years... -bows head sorrowfully-
Fell4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Dont put THE END! it ruins the mood! That is all.

Keep Writing,

Samisim chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Very nice.
Amanda C chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
loved this you captured the essence of their relationship in my opinion please write more helen/john
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh I LOVED this! Great chemistry between Helen & John, hope you'll write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Cute, but I don't like the end bit much.

:/ It's lack of punctuation drives me crazy.
Athena2008 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nice story! I really liked the subtlety with which you wrote this scene. Thanks for sharing!
macisgate chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Such a great story. Really enjoyed it.
JT4Life chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
ohhmygawd. that was beautiful! well done - you've captured a lovely moment between those two, too bad we didn't ACTUALLY get to see it on the show.

very, very nice work!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Hey there,

WOW you really do get into Helen's mind VERY well! Nicely done, really nicely!