Reviews for A Change of Venue 2: Granger Services, Inc
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 9 . 8/28
I love this more vulnerable Severus!
thepotionsguild chapter 9 . 6/25
I just sat here smiling for a good five minutes. This was so cute! I've decided this is my new favorite Snape.
Jiru-senpai chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww,, so adorable!
Anna Alexis chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
I loved this! You did it yet again, blow me away with your writing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Great experience for the both of them.

Interesting overall setup.
Nicely done.
RussianDestruction chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I love how you ended this! I figured you were probably going to wrap it up with an ending where Hermione could quit her job, but to have Severus pay for her schooling was so, so , SO sweet.
RussianDestruction chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Nice touch, making Hermione so uber sensitive that he now feels that he has company. Realistic, too-some women are actually like that (:D). I love it!
RussianDestruction chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I would like it too. There's just something about a man being that turned on and desperate, isn't there? Yum.
RussianDestruction chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I am loving your Hermione so, so, so much. I love everything about this chapter!
RussianDestruction chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
"Well, I'm not ready for you to touch it," he said sullenly. "Not yet." Aw, mad Sev. Don't be mad! Haha
And Hermione's response was just classic. Nice.
I loved that she offered him the $. That ought to convince him!
RussianDestruction chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Aw, their little pre-festivities chat was great!
RussianDestruction chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Oh, the interaction between Sev and Adam was just too awesome. Loves!
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
The contract was awesome. Totally hilarious. I love how he just figured he'd check all the boxes! That was really brave of him to fill it out so honestly. Aw. E-hugs to Sev!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"Engaging in intimacy for pay," Gotta love Snape for making that sound formal. :D
"if a wizard is married he has to have the written consent of his wife." Bless her for that. :)
LazyNezumi chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Owo both versions were pretty amazing, but I think I liked ynosi one better!
Great! Thanks for writing!*3*