Reviews for A Change of Venue 2: Granger Services, Inc
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 9 . 4/10
Brilliant story once again Ms Figg outdid herself in creating magic. Loved this and recommend it to all. Thank you Ms Figg
Yes but i think Snape is more ic being no sex-god.
Being ic is good and important, isn't it :-)
SADGUEST chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
This precious soul has passed away. She was awesome and real. She loved Severus as much as I do! She made him a sexy beast. I hope her journey from here was peaceful and she is at rest. GodSpeed Ms. Figg, you will be missed and thank you for an escape when things were dark and gloomy in my life. Being a hostage of Severus Snape was fun for me and still is!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
I love this more vulnerable Severus!
thepotionsguild chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
I just sat here smiling for a good five minutes. This was so cute! I've decided this is my new favorite Snape.
Jiru-senpai chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww,, so adorable!
Anna Alexis chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
I loved this! You did it yet again, blow me away with your writing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Great experience for the both of them.

Interesting overall setup.
Nicely done.
RussianDestruction chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I love how you ended this! I figured you were probably going to wrap it up with an ending where Hermione could quit her job, but to have Severus pay for her schooling was so, so , SO sweet.
RussianDestruction chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Nice touch, making Hermione so uber sensitive that he now feels that he has company. Realistic, too-some women are actually like that (:D). I love it!
RussianDestruction chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I would like it too. There's just something about a man being that turned on and desperate, isn't there? Yum.
RussianDestruction chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I am loving your Hermione so, so, so much. I love everything about this chapter!
RussianDestruction chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
"Well, I'm not ready for you to touch it," he said sullenly. "Not yet." Aw, mad Sev. Don't be mad! Haha
And Hermione's response was just classic. Nice.
I loved that she offered him the $. That ought to convince him!
RussianDestruction chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Aw, their little pre-festivities chat was great!
RussianDestruction chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Oh, the interaction between Sev and Adam was just too awesome. Loves!