Reviews for Decorus Somnus
Thorilian chapter 12 . 11/18
Hmm, interesting, but slow, I expected more of a reaction to Harry's upbringing, and to have them closer to each other (with the obstacle of the curse progressing exponentially) by now.
More please
The political biscuts debate was riveting!
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 12 . 10/31
Any chance your still continuing this story? I really love it and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
please update this story soon, how often do you see a relationship set up like this one?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
at this i think i'd rather sleep.
insouciantmouse chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
I love the care/coercion thing. It's so cute. I really really really want more.I like how you're giving the characters depth (Kingsley's remembrance room almost made me cry, especially when Lucius did). I can't wait to see Ron's reaction.
One more thing: Are you gone? Have you lost all creative spark? Please update. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I just read you fic... All the chapters straight And then noticed that it has notbeen updated since like 2010... Please do update... This is a very interesting threesome and I want to know what happened... Especially how Lucius is all kind and sweet without being overly sugary... Please do continue this story! Pwease!? With a cherry on top?!
Tsudama chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really like this plot and would love to read more of it. Thank you for these chapters

thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I am holding out hope that you may someday. I really liked this story for several reasons. Firstly, the mental images of these three together ... wowie... incoherence. Secondly, I like the idea that they're slowly working through their issues, but they're doing it from the perspective of the person who lived through the experience. The whole "Walk a mile in my shoes" thing can really change one's perspective. Also, I like that you can still see solid Kings and snarky Lucius and nervous Harry throughout all of it. Well done. If you would update, I would definitely read more. :)
michehp chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Interesting pairing and a plot I have not seen before. I hope you continue this.
WereBunny87 chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
I like this! I never would have thought of this pairing but I like it! It works strangely enough! Great job! I look forward to more!
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Very unique storyline! I have never read anything with this pairing and prior to reading this story I wouldn't have thought myself interested. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
olciak123 chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
It's really a shame that even though you've written "TBC." there are no new chapters... This story isn't a classical ff romance, but a more sophisticated and original way of showing three brilliant men finding themselves compatible and as a result forming a bond. Brill, witty, fantastic!
olciak123 chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Yet another amazing chapter
olciak123 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
IchigoRenji chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Great story so far, keep up the great work!