Reviews for Decorus Somnus
I just read you fic... All the chapters straight And then noticed that it has notbeen updated since like 2010... Please do update... This is a very interesting threesome and I want to know what happened... Especially how Lucius is all kind and sweet without being overly sugary... Please do continue this story! Pwease!? With a cherry on top?!
Tsudama chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really like this plot and would love to read more of it. Thank you for these chapters

Tsuudama
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I am holding out hope that you may someday. I really liked this story for several reasons. Firstly, the mental images of these three together ... wowie... incoherence. Secondly, I like the idea that they're slowly working through their issues, but they're doing it from the perspective of the person who lived through the experience. The whole "Walk a mile in my shoes" thing can really change one's perspective. Also, I like that you can still see solid Kings and snarky Lucius and nervous Harry throughout all of it. Well done. If you would update, I would definitely read more. :)
michehp chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Interesting pairing and a plot I have not seen before. I hope you continue this.
WereBunny87 chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
I like this! I never would have thought of this pairing but I like it! It works strangely enough! Great job! I look forward to more!
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Very unique storyline! I have never read anything with this pairing and prior to reading this story I wouldn't have thought myself interested. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
olciak123 chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
It's really a shame that even though you've written "TBC." there are no new chapters... This story isn't a classical ff romance, but a more sophisticated and original way of showing three brilliant men finding themselves compatible and as a result forming a bond. Brill, witty, fantastic!
olciak123 chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Yet another amazing chapter
olciak123 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
ABSOLUTELY BRILLLLLLLIANT chapter.
IchigoRenji chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Great story so far, keep up the great work!
Cheers,
IchigoRenji
Jallielover0202 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
I like this story I would be interested in reading more
Evangelynn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I am going through all my favorite Harry Potter Fanfictions and asking the Authors to post these stories o : / / w w w . e f f / . p h p minus the spaces so they are not lost. i still hope changes it's mind but I am sure it will only get worse.
TwilightMelodiac chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
please update soon i love the story
lil night raven chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
wat made u think of putting these three in a triad together. that conversation about the scones was funny. hope u have not forgotten this story
CondemnedForLife chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This chapter was amazing! I have to admit that I only half-heartedly clicked into it, but now I can't stop reading it! You are a fantastic writer and the plot is incredible!