Reviews for A Past Forgotten
QuillAnnie chapter 15 . 7/10
Write a second part please ?
nelle.wilson.4 chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
mother daughter bonding trip! i love this story
book ponds chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
It's very interesting but I can't help but feel very angry at Bella. Cause while she's telling Rosalie all that stuff and telling her not to take care of those bastards they may be going off doing it to other children! Selfish!

*calms down*

The story is good though.
JessRosser chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Love love love this!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
short
mh
Mizzy9986 chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
I like your story and I am not sure if I should write criticism. So here it is I think you wrote bella to sound younger than 17-18 years of age you made her sound like a 8 year old and I didn't feel like Edward and bella had a connection
MCR Killjoys chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
DO A SECOND PART! x
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
i think it should be Esme that is Bella's mother i loved the story please write more
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
I loved it! I think it's perfect just the way it is! :)
babybaby15 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
I love it! :)
bitchybratt chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
hey i love your story

i love the idea of rosalie being a mother i really think she could be loving and caring if givin the chance! my birth-day is today and i would love for you to write more chapters of bella and rosalie as a birtday present ( pretty pretty please :D ). your story is really well writen and i know people would love to read more chapters of rosalie and bella bonding, fighting, road trips etc. i agree with your point that rosalie should have come out of the saga with something i feel bad for her... so please please please continue this story i can't wait...!
CeceAsh chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
i'd love to read some more Rose/Bella bonding. I hope you chose to continue it.
jilightbookworm chapter 15 . 4/30/2011