Reviews for The March of Bethmoora
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Disturbing...incest...filth...the darkest thing anyone could ever read...keep it coming!
wanda lensherr chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love it! Omg an suitor for nuala...lmao nuada will tear his hyde. Plz update
Reavera chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Good. But brief. Too brief.
nuada chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ohh finally a nuadaxnuala fic

do write more of this pairing

the world needs more of it

well written
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Nicely described, this was rather fun to read. :) And I TOTALLY agree! There are WAY too many Nuada/OC(Mary Sue) fics, and not nearly enough Nuada/Nuala fics! ;)
sunANDdust chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
this story is beautiful. i was so happy to find some nuadaXnuala FFs. i like that couple very much please write more, i like ur style
blade321 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Utterly beautiul. Though I hope it wasnt a one-shot. plzz continue to write more of it :)

Loved it btw!
LM3795 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great job on this! ;) I enjoy fics about them!
Vivstar chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So good, please do more! Love this pairing.
chilpill chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
one of my favorites. hope toread more N.N
MadDoggyClown chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nice story, well written and nice details also. But with a lots of spelling-mistakes, I couldn't help but notice that you used the 'son' reference for Nuala as well a few times, though they're used for male kids, she IS female after all and therefore is a 'sister', just telling you n_n; But just think of getting a beta-reader, it would solve most of the confusions in the fic. But aside from that, it was still a great fic, and I also love Nuada/Nuala and true there should be some more of fics of them *considering making such a fic myself* xD
female'wraith chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WOW! And what if they could do it in the present times! Good:)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
There so needs to be more of this pairing. And this fanfiction rocks.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Out of curiosity I clicked your story. It's very moving and lyrical. The poem or is the song has atmosphere. I can just picture them dancing. ) is it a one shot? hope u have more. Yup i agree with your point.

I also have a fanfic going and enjoy reading, especially humor.
Valentina LaFontaine chapter 1 . 10/19/2009