Reviews for Love and Loss and Stalking
A.U. Writer chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I bow to your greatness. Pure Gold.
tenchisamasan chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
what... the...fuck...? that being said why is this not being updated and when will it be updated? awesome and yet disturbing at the same time
Mina chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
xD I really like this!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
xD loved it! Especially liked the parts in brackets!
Rcwanderer chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Yeah, beastiality is not cool. And I don't mean not cool like how parachute pants are not cool. Other than that bit of mental trauma, the fic was pretty good.
Liberius chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Wow. This is awesome.
Random-san chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Oh snap (and sweet)! Genkyouien reference! excellent story, and funny as all hell. will provide a more thorough review a little later, but so far no problems in any grammar, pace or anything. Your humor is actually intelligent too, so nice work!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
ROTFLMAO It is no wonder that Sakura drinks, what a job! Dear lord you are hilarious and disturbed XD great job really fun chapter, I liked the new editions to the cast!

LOL favorite quote of the chapter “[ninja therapists] make better ninja by molding them, making their disorders grow and introducing new ones”
amon chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
shouldn't this be a M-rated fiction?
irockitz chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
THAT WAS OK!
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
NOT TOO SHABBY!
kitsune135 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
What the Hell is this Insanity? I Love it!. Please keep this level of Randomness up and give the masses on fanfiction more of this heavenly elixer of laughs and life.

Kitsune135
Hatake Tsughi chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Hilarious chapter! The most stalking action ever!