Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Sacred Reliquary
random utopia1769 chapter 33 . 1/8
Just wow, that's all I can say this fanfic has, well I don't know I can't think of anything to put other thank you for writing this fanfic. This is one of if not the best fanfic I have ever had the joy of reading.
Doomblade chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Well Zeldas seeming like a real b so far.
You will fear my laser face chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
Crying like a bitch over here.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2014
Awesome story, can't wait for the next story!
BrazeRancor chapter 33 . 11/5/2014
I could write a few paragraphs on what I thought of your story. It's ups and downs, twists and turns and people and places. But really that all just feels like unnecessary filler. You know what you wrote, I know what you wrote. I even thought of writing some sappy ending line like how 'your story was beautiful like the setting sun on the sea' or whatever.

But what I will write is; thank you. Thank you so much for writing this.
kliddelled chapter 33 . 9/28/2014
That was... Beautiful. I have no other ways to describe it. It was one of the few story's I've read that almost made me cry when it ended- not from the written ending, although that was sort of heartwarming in a strange and fuzzy way- but from knowing I won't get to experience anything with these characters anymore. The plot was amazing, although a little slow at first, but the characters and twists and the sheer awesomeness of this story... It just makes me so sad it's over... Anyway, thank you for writing this masterpiece for us, and I hope you continue writing these epics for us. Sorry for rambling, but your now included in my list of 3 authors who I check up on regularly. Thanks again!
GlassGazer chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
There are few who can manipulate letters into a formation of breathtaking art. There are even fewer who manage to do that in but a few sentences. You are one of those few.
Paradox Dreams chapter 33 . 9/17/2014
Some stories are tragedies. But we are better for reading them.

Thank you for the tale.
Delinquent author chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
Oh boy that ending was so sad and depressing but at the same time that cycle of death has ended so now there's hope for a better future. To read through all of this was amazing how you wrote each character made me care for them in each way (god damm it midna why couldn't you stop) still I'm glad I found this story and read it but now this hollow empty feeling wanting more is here... well let's see what else you've cooked up! :)
Delinquent author chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I think ill go cry in this corner now.
Delinquent author chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Badass link . of course a little stupid and fool hearty but I think they go well with courage. I feel so bad for link as he tries to do what's right while his emotions are used against him I take back what I said in my other review zelda is a heartless, power hungry, monster it feels like it's too late to save her. I hope to hear from midna and big g soon. Anyway great job!
Delinquent author chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
This chapter felt so important to read as it finally shows most of zelda's perspective on well everything. I think I see that she wants to hold onto link because of everything he's done for her seeing how she sees all of her past self's as the same there's too many memories to ignore. But the sad thing is zelda will do whatever it takes to get the tri-force I can only hope link knows what to do.
Delinquent author chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
This is great, I love reading every chapter of this story and it's really cool how you fit it into the zelda universe but I have a question how come zelda and big g are so old when link isn't?
Delinquent author chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
My god zelda is looking to be quite the heartless tyrant or maybe she sees the 'bigger picture' and knows it's pointless to care. Still it feels wrong how she brushes away so many lives I hope link can do something without crashing all around him. And before midna's confrontation with nameless I thought hey let's kill that thing nothing but good can come from it... now I don't know what to think. Great story!
Delinquent author chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I have to say I'm loving this story it's just so exciting to read through one chapter after another. The way you switch to different characters to give us different perspectives is also cool and the happy mask salesman is very creepy as always he's up to something I just feel it. Oh and is there going to be any sort of romance it feels like this story wouldn't need it but it could be a great addition (midnaxlink?) Anyway great story I hope you enjoy writing it much I enjoy reading it!