Reviews for Sometime Around Midnight song fic
FiferRose chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I hope you continue this soon. Great song and good story so far, although I keep picturing Hermione in a white Marilyn Monroe style dress instead of robes. That's just the image the song has always evoked to me. :) Anyway, good job! There were a few errors with spelling, like when you put "a role of his eyes" when it should've been "a roll of his eyes". Small errors, though. :) Also, there was one line where you slipped into third person, right before the final flashback. Otherwise, fantastic! :)
FiferRose chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I'm looking forward to the continuation.
FiferRose chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I absolutely love the song "Sometime Around Midnight", so of course I had to read this! It's my first Hermione/Snape story, and so far, so good. :)
kitsamuels chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Though the emotion of a song often does the work for the author in a songfic, I am happily finding this not to be the case here. Even without the lyrics, this is an incredibly moving story.

My one concern? I know how the song ends and I prefer a happy ending for HG/SS :) Either way, though, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.

happy writing,

ks
notwritten chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Interesting reading today. Thanks for sharing this. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I have enjoyed reading this. Keep smiling. :-)
drakehuntfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
love this song, liking the fic so far... more please!