Reviews for The Real Deal
Guj chapter 7 . 2/8
Noooo faith don't hoooo
Jfjfj chapter 5 . 2/8
Damn you're such an awesome writer! This story just keeps getting More and more I teresting
Hdhdh chapter 4 . 2/8
Hahahahahaha ha echo was just transport D into the room while buffy and faith were getting it on! Lollll hilaroiussssd and awwwwkward xD
Hhjn chapter 3 . 2/8
Inloooovrd this entire chapter! I love how faith is anbitnjealous of her own clone it's super cute

Sorry for the horrible spelling I'm on my phone and typing is hard
Hhuuj chapter 2 . 2/8
Lolll I loved the chase scene! Faith frantically throwing fruit at buffy was hilarious!
Hfjffh chapter 1 . 2/8
Yayyyy sequeeeel
0mniessence chapter 1 . 2/9
love thisss
Healer chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
For a moment there I thought Faith and Echo had set up to find out if Buffy actually loved Faith or was just attracted to them, like, "you could actuallly tell us appart" or the mad "you couldn't tell us appart!"

OH, and I totally loved the Buffy chasing the dissapearing with magic Faith, and of course Faith's reluctance to hear her out.

I also thought that maybe it had actually been Faith the one who wrote the letter in New York, and that was the reason behind her not wanting to face B, after all, Buffy did pass out, so that was a chance.

Anyway, I'd love to read the next part.
ray1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Well, this is definitely a twist in a Dollhouse, Buffy crossover. I've read stories where Echo is Faith's sister, or where Faith is in fact Echo. I've got to admit, this is the first time I've ever read a story where Echo is in fact Faith's clone. I like it.
Jamith chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Oh my, what has she decided?
Jamith chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
This is an awesome crossover, and I can't wait for more.
meetwickedfaith chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i am completely confused by this first chapter but in the best most exciting delicious way! looks set to be a belter of a plot.