Reviews for Clipped Wings
Supreme Commander of USA chapter 1 . 7/24
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is really great.
rodeoCLOWNgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This story made me smile and cry. I love seeing the softer side of Penguin and you write it beautifully!
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was surprisingly sweet and felt tinged with a sort of sad nostalgia, now that Ozzie's retired. Although I can't recall him and Harley having much friendly interaction in TAS or the comics, I've always thought of Harley as the rogue that, although her only close friend is Ivy, most of them are pretty fond of, so their relationship here didn't feel overly forced. I also liked the touch that Ivy isn't "the only one who cares" - it made Harley seem oddly fragile and alone, something you don't often find in a lot of depictions of her - she's usually the bubbly, ditzy jester we know and love! (Except in Azzarello's Joker. But I place that firmly in the AU camp where it should never be used to reflect on the characters in the DC(A)U proper :P)
The Fan of Many Things chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Heart breaking and heart warming those two words pefectly describe this.

The emotion it sent to me was strong, you felt sorry for Harley, but in reality she brought it upon herself for she kept going back to him for more.

Also your Penguin dialouge is great! His dialouge is entertaining espcially when you read it and then hear it in Paul Williams's voice.
Acacia24 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I love how gentle the Penguin is with Harley. It's sad really, the way she tries to defend the Joker... "What makes you so sure it was Mistah J? It could have been the B-man..." I've always felt sorry for Harley. And the worst part is that everyone, including the Penguin, knows that she's going to forgive the Joker for beating her and go running back to him... Like I said, I feel sorry for her.

But anyway, you did a wonderful job!
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh, that was good. Poor Harley. I didn't think she'd ever go to Penguin for help. Anyway, it was a nice fic; I enjoyed reading it.
Miss Maggie Ash chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hmm, I've never read a FanFiction where Harley goes to Penguin for help...

Nonetheless, it was wonderfully written! You kept him in perfect character! Nice work! Keep writing!

Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Harley taking refuge with Oswald? Not something I'd have pictured, but it's looking good so far!