Reviews for And When He Got There
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great end to a quick little series!

Thanks for posting it.

pdf
Sequitur chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw! I love Poppa Bear Gibbs, and Tony trying to hide that he's hurt. Also, "your back looks like a map of North and South America" made me laugh. Perfect team-y goodness.
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I particularly liked the “Shoulders. Back.”/“Ducky” exchange.

The response by Abby and teasing by McGee and Ziva were very nicely in character.

And I like that Tony topped the teasing by proudly revealing that Bob got robber #3 all by himself.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Love this little serries. Totally awesome.
cymraes chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I like this
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That brought a great big smile ot my face! I look forward to reading more from you, many thanks, VP.
Belker chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I'm so glad you dicided to continue this series, 'cause it's brilliant!

the word “idiot”, pronounced “DiNozzo”

Wonderful! :D

/Belker
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
haha another great fic, well done, good job :D i loved Tony's come back to ziva as well :D
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I adore Tony in a shoulder holster! Mn...Loved the prediction theme you had the comment about Gibbs and the 'monosyllabic department'.Loved Tim and Ziva passing geographic-Rorsarch(sp?)remarks about his Ducky looking at Tony 'reproachfully'.Didn't expect Abby to be prediction 3 and loved that,too.#4 was bittersweet,like dark chocolate,which i also you feel the love...?
Snotwing chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very nice. Loved the reactions - especially Abby and Gibbs. Bringing Bob back again was sheer genius. Great fic!
DarkWing Gibbs chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
lol
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Hah, I totally would have been arguing about what continent the bruises were shaped like! XD Good ending to the series of fics!