Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
mp5KOVA chapter 123 . 5/22
Eric from 'You Want Blood Awards' sent me to tell you that this story is a classic! I totally agree with him :)
TryEverything chapter 123 . 2/28
I hope that your real life has been “good busy” and not “terrible busy”. Thank you for sharing your imaginings with us. I have just re-read your story and I really admire the way you have created such fantastic threads that you’ve woven into a wonderful tapestry. I hope that one day you are able to come back to this story so that we can see the finished picture.
Love love love. Please keep going
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 1/19
I've been missing this story... And this is not another sad attempt to request for a continuation (as much as that would be awesome...) but just to say how great it is that there is so much of it (6 full parts!) and that I am just about to embark on an epic re-read... January Blues my a**!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Eric reminds me of a pissy toddler. Did he heal her poor bloody tit?

I would have liked this better if Sookie had told Eric that he was now hers. Equality is a thing.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
And because he's pretty Sookie naturally forgives the rape and excuses it. Nice. Oh, I get it, Sookie likes being raped. What is Eric hiding from her at Fangtasia?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
So Eric rapes Sookie because she wants to see the friends she wants to see. Nice. So does this mean you're pro-rape since you used and dismissed it so casually?
mekareami chapter 123 . 11/22/2014
I am totally sucked in to your world. I truely hope someday you post more of your story and give my most hearty thanks for 5 days of awesomeness while reading your tale.
anem72 chapter 123 . 11/8/2014
A brilliant series, I hope you carry on with it some day. You have a wonderful imagination and I love that you kept Eric 'vampire' in nature.
tamela.steffenhagen chapter 123 . 10/24/2014
your story is truly a wonderful achievement and I hope you complete it
lzdiva4 chapter 123 . 10/15/2014
Well I've reached the end and there hasn't been an update in more than two years. I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed this story and that I hope you come back to it. There are many adventures to be had with our angels and I hope you still have an interest in completing this story. It is most definitely worth the effort. Even though it's not complete it has been one of my favorite stories to read on ff.
Guest chapter 123 . 9/10/2014
I can't believe the story stopsychological at such a major cliff hanger WOW

Sookie is very canon in this story but I love it so much. I Wish you would continue but I guess at this point it's a lost cause.
LadyBrigant chapter 123 . 8/20/2014
I'm hooked! Please finish this story! Some of us are SO invested! We need to know how this all plays out!
RedJane12 chapter 123 . 7/1/2014
WOW... Can't believe I got to the end... When I started reading I thought 123 chapters... So much to look forward to... And it has been great! Even though I do hope one day you will continue the story (it feels as if there is so much ahead), I want to thank you for writing as much as you already did. Even incomplete this story is so so worth reading. I love your Eric and your Sookie and the motley crew you surrounded them with. Absolutely amazing story!
RedJane12 chapter 118 . 7/1/2014
Loved that meal with the whole family together. Perfect ending to part 6 of this story! I know part 7 is incomplete but I do hope one day you will come back and continue this amazing saga. Such a great universe you have created here!
3,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »