Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
TheRealCamille chapter 1 . 3/26
This story is so good! Much like everyone else I am always here to read more if you decide to come back. I mean, seriously, what a cliffhanger. Eric's definitely not going to be happy and I'm dying to read your interpretation of what Fairy looks like. Also, I have to wonder if Sookie and Fee are going to run into those missing girls too...gaaaaah! So many awesome threads left here.

At any rate, thanks for all you wrote already. Great read.
thechickenlittle chapter 7 . 2/22
oh my! a lot going on here, and I can't wait to read the rest to find out more!
This was a great read. Sad to see it's not finished but with over 100 chapters who can complain, really :)
classicoldmama chapter 123 . 10/29/2017
the last two weeks I read this great, phantastic and wonderful story, but now there is no real end, the opposide a cliffhangar, but you have not posted anything a long time, you are a great writer and why you dont continue this story?
MegN chapter 123 . 6/13/2017
Just happened upon this story. Anyone know if it's been continued elsewhere? -usrockerchick gmail .com
Topaz chapter 123 . 4/1/2017
Plllleeeeeesssseeeee take pity on us poor souls , would be so happy to find an update on this amazing story , you have created a master work here , don't let it die .

X
Cindy chapter 123 . 1/23/2017
This is such a wonderful story and it is so sad that this cliffhanger has been waiting for 5 years now. I hope you come back someday and let us know what happened!
Seamstress chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Intrigued! Was just turned onto your story today via Naima Demars on Facebook. I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2.
Guest chapter 73 . 12/17/2016
I miss when this story used to be about Eric and Sookie.
Guest chapter 67 . 12/17/2016
I need a Batanya, a Clovache, a crossbow, and a hell-doggie in my life.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2016
Grace sounds bitchy.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
Fluffing off Eric's sexual attack smacks of rape culture. You might want to watch out for that.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
He loves her so much he rams his penis into her vagina without preparing her properly and thereby knowingly hurting her after she'd already been raped by a rabid fairy? Yeah, that's rape, and it isn't at all romantic. The "love you" bit didn't sound at all like an apology for raping her.

Yes, that was rape.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Oh hey, rape baby as plot device! Ludwig seems to dig the idea of a rape baby. Rape babies are So Romantic!
Guest chapter 123 . 12/15/2016
*knock knock knock* Psst: where is the rest of it?
3,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »