Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
MegN chapter 123 . 6/13
Just happened upon this story. Anyone know if it's been continued elsewhere? -usrockerchick gmail .com
Topaz chapter 123 . 4/1
Plllleeeeeesssseeeee take pity on us poor souls , would be so happy to find an update on this amazing story , you have created a master work here , don't let it die .

X
Cindy chapter 123 . 1/23
This is such a wonderful story and it is so sad that this cliffhanger has been waiting for 5 years now. I hope you come back someday and let us know what happened!
Seamstress chapter 1 . 1/13
Intrigued! Was just turned onto your story today via Naima Demars on Facebook. I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2.
Guest chapter 73 . 12/17/2016
I miss when this story used to be about Eric and Sookie.
Guest chapter 67 . 12/17/2016
I need a Batanya, a Clovache, a crossbow, and a hell-doggie in my life.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2016
Grace sounds bitchy.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
Fluffing off Eric's sexual attack smacks of rape culture. You might want to watch out for that.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
He loves her so much he rams his penis into her vagina without preparing her properly and thereby knowingly hurting her after she'd already been raped by a rabid fairy? Yeah, that's rape, and it isn't at all romantic. The "love you" bit didn't sound at all like an apology for raping her.

Yes, that was rape.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Oh hey, rape baby as plot device! Ludwig seems to dig the idea of a rape baby. Rape babies are So Romantic!
Guest chapter 123 . 12/15/2016
*knock knock knock* Psst: where is the rest of it?
esvamlover58 chapter 123 . 12/9/2016
I love this story and am wondering if you plan on finishing it. If you are can you tell me when and where I can find the rest of the story. Thank you for all your hard work and time you put into your stories.
Jfozz chapter 123 . 11/5/2016
Just had a wonderful walk down memory lane, re-reading this. Miss your writing.
Blessings
kyeager6 chapter 123 . 9/26/2016
Dear citrox
Your story was recommended on fang fiction. Thank you for a great action packed story...and such a way to end it with a cliffy. Your plots great and your own characters interesting enough to read about on their own. I loved Nial as the bad guy...if you ever start another story i will follow. Best wishes kyeager6
KySun chapter 123 . 6/20/2016
Just finished reading this story for a second time. I loved the story, just sorry to see it incomplete. I guess we'll never know if Sookie and Fee released the others and made it back. I can just imagine how Eric is going to feel about what has happened..Will he punish her guards for allowing this to happen? I can just see Eric going on a rampage.
3,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »