Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
KySun chapter 123 . 6/20
Just finished reading this story for a second time. I loved the story, just sorry to see it incomplete. I guess we'll never know if Sookie and Fee released the others and made it back. I can just imagine how Eric is going to feel about what has happened..Will he punish her guards for allowing this to happen? I can just see Eric going on a rampage.
Dying over here chapter 123 . 4/25
I would chew my own arm off to get to read the rest of this story , it's got to be one of the best works I have ever read on a fanfic site

I hope you will have mercy and update one day (-:

Elder
Suzymeinen chapter 123 . 1/30
It's too bad that you left this story at such a critical juncture. What you've written is so wonderful. The mythos you have weaved are intriguing and the characters are very endearing. Hope you can continue one day.
babybrandi chapter 1 . 1/28
I absolutely love this story. Are you ever going to finish it? It's one of the best stories I have read. Thank you for taking the time to share your story.
Suzymeinen chapter 78 . 1/28
I've been powering through reading this and just love it. I love how you have woven the fairy and angel mythos. I wasn't going to write a review until I was done but this chapter just made me so happy I had to stop and tell you! How you had them deal with thinking Claudine was the product of rape was excellent but this is so much better!
faerieluv13 chapter 123 . 1/20
I know it has been a long while since you have updated this story. Please please finish it! :) I'm so curious about Claudine, the new baby, the Prince and Claudine, and what will happen with the fairies since Niall has been Mia for a while... Not to mention the hell of a cliffhanger you ended on! Please continue it! I know I'm begging!
Guest chapter 123 . 10/15/2015
drkraez chapter 123 . 10/11/2015
Well, I have just spent a couple of weeks reading your amazing story. I see there has been no update for about 3 years, so I know this story had been abandoned, but I still wanted to say that's is absolutely amazing. So well written and so true to the Canon characters. I'm just going to follow this story *just in case*! Many thanks for all of your time writing this!
Guest chapter 88 . 6/8/2015
This kind of stuff is just proving the Fellowship right. I mean FoTS has a point...
Guest chapter 70 . 6/5/2015
This Sookie is a pushover. I don't like how she's such the "little wife." I like all the new characters though!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/4/2015
or she could just read his mind. She never thinks of that!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/4/2015
Good cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
That's disturbing. It seems out of character too. Love everything else!
mp5KOVA chapter 123 . 5/22/2015
Eric from 'You Want Blood Awards' sent me to tell you that this story is a classic! I totally agree with him :)
TryEverything chapter 123 . 2/28/2015
I hope that your real life has been “good busy” and not “terrible busy”. Thank you for sharing your imaginings with us. I have just re-read your story and I really admire the way you have created such fantastic threads that you’ve woven into a wonderful tapestry. I hope that one day you are able to come back to this story so that we can see the finished picture.
3,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »