Reviews for Landlocked
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Sweet chapter, I really enjoyed it. You know it makes me smile to read Sebastian's accent, not many people do that.
MermaidMidna chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Oh my gosh... this story is nothing short of BRILLIANT, and it deserves FAR more reviews! I can't wait until you update. I am so impressed, and I love this story so much. I can't tell you how awesome this is; I can't even think of anything plausible to say because I'm so in awe! Great job! :D
sydney chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I love this pairing and story. :D
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Breaking rules is good and you are doing incredibly well with this story. I'm loving the whole thing and you are painting quite a picture with the characters! Great job and update soon please!
Erulastiel chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I really REALLY want Ariel to end up with Jim but you just had her bash him in the head! lol not the best way to start a romance but i really like your story so far :)
fridamoonbeam not logged in chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Okies. I need to be a little frank. I have to say I don't buy a story where Ariel and Eric are in the same universe, but fall in love with other people. As clearly made out by the film they care or each other deeply, and risk a lot to be together. To characterize it this way makes Ariel seem flightly, and immature, and Eric just doesn't seem really in character to me. I've been in love with the film since I was three and have examined really closely at that.

While I do like Jim, he seems a bit too young for Ariel to me, he's about 14-15? if he was older in another universe, I could see it.

It's fine you like to make AU pairings, they're always fun But I never care for when the origanal love interest is present. It just seems like a forced work of the author to me, while you are actually quite good :) Those are just my thoughts and opinions of course. You're free to do as you wish.
If only the world had a avatar chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Wow this is really Good! I don't know why I'm asking since this but have you ever considered writing Artemis Fowl fanfiction? In your bio it says you get tangled up with your own characters but I think it would be rather cool if you tried you really are a good writer!
Kendall N.S chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Good Story, but the last chapter is a repeat.

~Kendall
hc327 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Great story so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

I was happy to see Urchin in here. I hadn't seen his tv episodes in forever.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Now there's a mix up I didn't expect. But you put in something to think about: why DIN'T Eric just give her a piece of paper to write out what she wanted to say? (idiot...)

I'm excited to see what happends next, great job!
OMGitsEMILY chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
This has always been my favorite chapter! The way they interact with each other is so awkward and cute; I just love it. Keep writing. It's a phenomenal story :)
applepielover chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I heard about this fanfic from an AMV on YouTube. I've read some of it on DeviantART, and was going to read the rest when I get the chance. I'm glad to see it on here too.

Well, I'm really liking this so far. I like how you fleshed out the exposition before jumping into the action. The only thing is that I think there should be pagebreaks to mark the transitions between characters/scenes to avoid confusion. There were also a few missing commas and such, but no major errors. You're doing a very good job with this story. :-)
Whimsical Acumen chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
loved this on DA, and I love it on here, too!
The Maad Hatter chapter 2 . 10/23/2009