Reviews for Exceptions
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
-that was an evil place to end it off.

I'd have liked to read Shyuuske's reaction. D8
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great story! Long chapters are awesome!
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
nice... though the ending did seem a little abrupt and short.. but overall.. it's a nice fic..

gosh i miss tefu...
SkySurf chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
so glad that i managed to find this story! I was totally immersed till the evry end! :D
bluepixie.shua chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
wow, this is indeed really long.:D

i thank you for writing a wonderful fic.:) it keeps me so blushy all over and i got crushed by atobe..he's so nice in your fic..i hope he really is like that in the series.:D haha

please write more.:D i'll be hopin to read more of your fics.:) thanks.:D
x.lithium chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aawhh!

That was so cute! Atobe must be crazy not to want Fuji, ;). Anyways, this was incredibly sweet and (I think) your best piece so far! Please do write the omake. (: I'll bet Fuji won't think Tezukas such a stupid jerk-ish rock when Tezuka decides to follow Inui's advice to sweep him off his feet and carry him away! ;D.

You did SUCH a wonderful job on this, please please please write the omake and update your other stories as well!

Lithium;
Nienn chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
"He’s just not that into you" with a TeFu twist, what an interesting idea. It was an enjoyable read, and I still can’t believe you were able to condense that entire storyline into 12 hundred something words, it must have been an editing pain! Anyway, good job!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Cookies! XD

No wonder it took you forever to write this fic! It was long, but that is good. I love long fics. And I loved it! Tezuka giving advice like he had been in many relationships already XD They're so cute! The end is wonderful as well!

Yeah omake! I want Nioh and Yagyuu's wedding with a lot of TezuFuji! 3
Cookie Monster chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was the longest one-shot I've ever read. When I saw the word count I was like o_O Your fic was wonderfully written, and please, write an omake for this *_*

Now... Where's my virtual cookie? P