Reviews for Starlight
tina chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
its not exactly a rewiev for this story, but i wanted to tell you hoq much i love your stories!

you were and are able to create a worl in which everybody can escape you describe the feelings of all characters so well that i cried some times by reading it.

i really hope youll write some more bellisle stories and all of your stories are really worth waiting for the update.

thank you for sharing your stories with us and keep writing !
Tyalieva chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Oh no!

I am going through all your Twilight stories, having a grand time of it. But then, I sort of considered them all to be completed. I have a hard time dealing with the frustration of not having alle the story laid out in front of my eyes.

You see, I kind of become addicted. I have 3 kids, a full time job, which do not make me into a patient woman when it comes to my secret cravings.

I want an update...SOON, PLEEEAAAZZZZEEEE!

I am a crazy Carlisle fan and your stories have given my romantic dreams great satisfaction, PLease, don't let me wait to long!
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
That was great. Update soon.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
I loved it. please update soon again.
Sassyvampmama chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
oh, I can't wait to see where this is going.
cerasylvania chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
i am very much enjoying this sequel and cannot wait to read the rest of the story to completion. Until then happy writing.
Reggie Jolie chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
so sweet

Reggie Jolie chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Ah, love!

Carlisle was quite worried, less affectionate, just because it is concerned with Bella and a probable future together, just because he loves her.

Reggie Jolie chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Reggie Jolie chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Reggie Jolie chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Reggie Jolie chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
ok. The Volturi arrived. And they came just to see the human who lives among the Cullens. Ok Aro discovered that Bella is immune to his particular gifts.

Crazy-Physco chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
great chapter.
radiate689 chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Reggie Jolie chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
ok. The Volturi are coming ... and Cullen have bills to pay, after Bella is human.

104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »