Reviews for Starlight
AppealingToHeaven chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Oh come on, please update! I love this story. You can't just end it here without any resolution. Dammit what happens!
AppealingToHeaven chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I love how you compared Carlisle to the dolphin at the end of the chapter!
Hikada chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
great story, please continue writing
jgood27 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
Oh please, Oh please, Oh please...can you continue and finish this's awesome and I would really like to know what happens! TY!
Just a fan chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
hey, I really like your story. I love Carlisle&Bella.

Hope here's no Bella&Nahuel or pregnant bella. :D

Can't wait bella to become vamp annd then do what she want with Carlisle.

Keep writing

gotta go

bye now
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 11 . 8/21/2011

somebody chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
More chapters plz!
JewelryGirl chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Hello, I do hope you will come back and finish this story. This has been an awesome story.

Please come back:)
nightshadowlife chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
awesome story! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
whitegurl2013 chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
uh-oh...i wonder what nahuel is up to.

i love it and cant wait to read more!
tina chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
its not exactly a rewiev for this story, but i wanted to tell you hoq much i love your stories!

you were and are able to create a worl in which everybody can escape you describe the feelings of all characters so well that i cried some times by reading it.

i really hope youll write some more bellisle stories and all of your stories are really worth waiting for the update.

thank you for sharing your stories with us and keep writing !
Tyalieva chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Oh no!

I am going through all your Twilight stories, having a grand time of it. But then, I sort of considered them all to be completed. I have a hard time dealing with the frustration of not having alle the story laid out in front of my eyes.

You see, I kind of become addicted. I have 3 kids, a full time job, which do not make me into a patient woman when it comes to my secret cravings.

I want an update...SOON, PLEEEAAAZZZZEEEE!

I am a crazy Carlisle fan and your stories have given my romantic dreams great satisfaction, PLease, don't let me wait to long!
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
That was great. Update soon.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
I loved it. please update soon again.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »