Reviews for Starlight
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
nice chapter
Emiko-Chanxoxo chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Awwwwwwe! :D I love this story, please update soon?
KaraVanZa chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
anxiously awaiting an update from you. Love your stories Carlisle is the best. Hurry up and update pretty please!
mandariini chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
i hope you are planning to update, i love your fic and would be really annoyed if i never got to read more... But you should work on your grammar. English isn't my first lanquaqe and still some of your mistakes are obvious even for me...
CarlyMikaelson chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
yay i luv this story and i think bella and carlisle need 2 get it on soon lol carlisle is being a fool has he ever heard of condoms?
JustCallMeRaffles chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Great so far! Please update soon!
moore8879 chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
i hope you update soon
MinaRivera chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
ok, so what's up with Nahuel? Can't wait for an update, pretty please?

With Alice's and Edward's pouty mouths on top?
laceyndom chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
hhmm...I wonder what Nahuel is doing at the island. Can't wait for the next update.
mmelody6 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
GracieC chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I've just read The first story and now this and i have to tell you it's bloody amazing : ) A story like this makes me feel better when i feel crappy and for that i am so grateful xD This "fever" im a little worried about though, but she cant be pregnant so i guess it will be fine :P xox
spazzysassyangel chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
loved it
Conan in love chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
this was nice
greysfanhp chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Aw... is she going to get really sick? Maybe she will... and then Carlisle can change her! Lol, I also thought Carlisle was really cute in New Moon, though unfortunatly there wasn't enough of him, well, hopefully there'll be LOTS of him in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! Lol. Good story! Update as soon as posible.
radiate689 chapter 10 . 11/22/2009