Reviews for The Art of Breathing
Evana chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I liked it. Thank you for writing it.
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Sweetie...this is a good story and it looks abandoned. Are you ever coming back to it?
crazycate chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Wow! I really like this story and I hope you will continue it. It is very emotionally raw.
kdp95 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Hi I know it's been more than a year since you last updated, but I was just wondering if you plan on continuing this story? I really love it and hope that you do plan to return to it because it's simply just amazing.
twirob chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
excellent beginning of a story are you going to continue with it i hope so :)
agipe chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I got this story rec from Forbidden-Fruit81! I really like the first 3 chapters of this story! I notice that the last time you updated this story was October of last year. I am going to add you to my author alert in hopes that you will continue with this story! Hope to see an update in the future! I want to know more about Matty, and Bella!
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
amazing!
ElspethGordie chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Found your story as a nominee for the Walk of Fame Awards (the twinklings). You have a rather large number of reviews for only three chapters, and from reading those few chapters I understand why. You have an excellent set up here. You've given us enough information to keep us on the edge of our seat for more. I'm so curious about Edward's wife (Tanya?) and why she ran off and now why she's trying to get Matthew to the point that Edward feels they need a clean cut from their old life. I love Bella's openness with Matthew, and by showing her own scars he's able to come to grips with his own, especially at such a young age. I'm also dying to know what happened to Matthew. Excellent job, you definitely have your work cut out for you. ~ Elspeth
kellyprovence chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
wow! really you just keep amazing me with every chapter! this is so great!

i hope you keep going!
kellyprovence chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
ok, so i just had to continue. i had to know what happened after the woman ran off in chapter 1. now i am on to ch. 3 and might die of suspense after that. LOL!

your words are really great though. its SO refreshing not to see the same old words that describe things that i have read a million times in every fic.

I do hope you continue. you really have something here!
kellyprovence chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i just read ch. 1 and totally intrigued! Your word usage is great! You don't use the same words that all fics use to describe things.

However, i hate to read anymore, afraid of becoming too addicted to a fic that will never update. I have way too many unfinished WIP's in my reading list.

I was wondering if you had planned on writing more or just got busy? I see it hasn't updated since October. I hate to ask this and please don't think me rude. I totally understand if you didnt plan to write anymore, i was just wondering.

thanks so much!
SanSon23 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I have to say that I cried through this the ending of this chapter. I am begging you to not let this story fall by the wayside. Please update soon or let us know that it will be contiune at some point. I am dying to know what happens. Great job, and wonderful story and excursion.
All But Faceless chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I like it so far

is the woman at the nursary mathews mum?

i can't wait for more

i can tell its gonna be a great story line and i cant wait to hear about their pasts

best of luck

~ABF~
StephStew chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Rec'd your story on my fic. Hope it sends more readers your way :)
butterscotch23 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Missy your story look so good and I've been waiting for your update everyday...Please update asap!Thanks :)