Reviews for The Fine Art of Diplomacy
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm impressed. Going into the mind of Jack O'Neill and coming out sane, amused, and wanting more on the other side. That was fun. The torture of "flying a desk"! I have to check out you other writings. Super work.
Kpasa chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Excuse me while I favorite all your stories... :). Thanks!
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw, that was really cute.

Nice writing

More please!
Natters chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
lolol. great fic!
sg1star chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
really enjoyed this...got confused sometimes, as hoped for more but found it a nice piece of writting.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I just love the president in your story! Amazing!

One negative point: I would have loved to see/hear more of George.

Everything else was just about perfect!

Their first kiss was a wonderful surprise!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This is an awesome story! I love the JackO'Neill torture! Hah, brillaint stuff. Had me grinning from ear to ear. Warm and fluffy, yay! Thanks for writing!
dp chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Funny and cute. A wonderful story.
jennickels chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
wonderful story. Loved all the banter between Jack and Hayes...had me actually laughing out loud (which always brings the kids in demanding to know what is so funny).
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Hahaha, I love this fic! So clever and witty, you've got Jack's voice down perfectly! Great job! Thanks for posting! Jess :)
beverlycat chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You know, it would really be easier to read your stories if there were just an automatic button I could push before I even start that will review it saying "O wonderful, wonderful, and most wonderful wonderful, and yet again wonderful, and after that, out of all hooping!" and put it straight into favorites.

Do you think you could ask about that option for me?

I love your stories. Every time I see a new one I have a good excuse to go back and re-read my favorites.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
clever and fun!
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
haha, I always did like that Hayes
Anaszun chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
The President torturing Jack, ) Me likey )