Reviews for The Logical Choice
So heartbreaking and sad QAQ
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
woooooOOOOOOW
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Ahh, both scenes were fantastic! I was positive that the last chapter would be an alternate ending, one where jim DID beak it off. I'm not sure whether I'm relieved or not that it wasn't, lol. In any case, great job!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Loved it x x
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Thanks for that story
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Your alternate scene made me tear up a bit
Doni chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Damn, both versions are intense. Great work.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
awww sad, i kinda like this "talking with spock" better. sad cause bones is all, i love him, but at the same time not that sad cause he accepts that spock makes jim happy and hes ok with it D
ShamelessSpocker chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Wow! Kick-ass story as usual, and even a bonus alternate scene? Cool! I loved how you put Jim and Spock on even terms-Jim is very lonely and needs reassurance, and Spock thinks he needs to be stronger than anyone else because he's Vulcan. Your descriptions and scene setups are beyond excellent and I'm falling in love with your writing!
SoulSister chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I'm glad everything turned out all right in the end. It's easy to see how Spock's stoicism could be mistaken as disinterest in their relationship. Sometimes a good friend getting in the middle is exactly what people need.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Cute! so incredably cute!
l-girl chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
damn I love both conversations between Bones and Spock, you work really well with those characters.
Concubine99 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
aw, cute!
passionfornight chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
I really liked the ultimatum. Makes me wonder what would have happened if Spock hadn't gotten his act together. I kind of like this version of the confrontation better. It just seems more somehow.
passionfornight chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Yay there is happiness. Which is good because otherwise it would be sad and that tends to suck. Onwards to the next chapter.