Reviews for I Hate You with an Insurmountable Passion
foggynight chapter 1 . 9/19
This story was recommended to me, and after the prologue, I'm in!
ai se eu te pego chapter 16 . 6/29
ilovechipotle888 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Great story!
LightThroughTheDarkness chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! This story is like CRACK! I can't wait to read more, I LOVE IT!
Kimmie2445 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it.
Kimmie2445 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
EPOV is heart breaking. Love your work. Thank you!
thunnababy chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Another sweet chapter, thanks.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
so there are two more Epi"s? 16 chapters. Yay! hate to see this end.
thunnababy chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I loved the way Alice laid it out for Bella and was brutally honest about it. She needed that to wake her up to the fact that Edward really did love her and she'd be a big BIG fool if she lost him because of her own insecurity.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
I guess it had to come down to this, the most painful point in their relationship in order for them to begin to build that bridge that will bring them back together again. I think we all have, at one time, had a bump in the road during a serious relationship and I know this isn't just a bump, it's a boulder!
thunnababy chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Yeah, this was so heartbreaking. I wanted them both to just spill it all out and confess their love for each other but then that would pretty much be the end because where could they go from there?
I am keeping my faith in you my dear to work all this out. He is under so much pressure from his family and she is so alone and broken. Great writing as per usual. :)
thunnababy chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Bring on the angst! I am an angst lover. LOL.
I am amazed at what a thoughtful lover Edward is with Bella. He's still in high school for heaven's sake and he knows just what a woman wants. Lucky girl.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
It was actually good to get his perspective of the rules and their eventual session. I agree that repeating prior chapters gets tedious and I was afraid that you were going to do that but your AN answered those fears. Thank you.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
It's kind of hard to believe that Edward would agree to such a ridiculous plea from his dying grandfather. Tie himself to a woman he has no respect for, no attraction to and forsake his relationship with Bella, whom he loves is ludicrous. I am keeping the faith that there will be a HEA. ;)
thunnababy chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I am shocked that he wants to just stop and he did it so abruptly. OK, I'm keeping the faith. ;)
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »