Reviews for Jim's Good Luck
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
HAWT. luv IT!
nhrc chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I usually do not like stories of "exchange sex" but this story is exception. Congratulations.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
lol
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
AWESOME Jim turned into Jamie fic!

And the comment that Spock's the Alpha male was funny!

Loved it!

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

sam
Doni chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Well he sure jumped into being Jaime with both feet. Loved it.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
As I'm sure you've heard many times by now more one-shots from this 'verse would be great. Thanks for sharing this with us.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
smut...
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Please?
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Please write that scene? I mean, im only asking cuz' I know you'd do a totaly amazing-tastic job of it. and thats saying something, cuz usualy, I dont get so obsessed with just a single oneshot for so long. Ive read this one AT LEAST thirty times. Yeah. So Please?

Still a great story, at read #30, just so you know :)
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Okay, now I realy, realy need to know what happened in the shower. Please? Pritty Please? With sugar, and ice cream and a peanut-butter and jelly sandwhich?
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great, sexy, hillarious story. fem!Jim is so cute, the way you made him/her sound. You mentioned that 'Jim had never been so clean in all his/her life'. Well, Id love to read an add-on to that, y'know, if you were to write out that scene too, as another one shot.

Good job, good job!
Ox King chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This story was yummy. Would love to see this as a longer story and no contraception hypospray.. if you get the drift. A minor oversight on Bones.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Not the best, but it wasn't meant to be a show stopper. Interesting thought though.
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Experience as a woman.. With no monthly something. Lucky him. And Spock too, because he took Jim's virginity. Xd
vairetwilight chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Jim as a Jaime surprisingly old Spock so self sacrificing when it comes to his captain :D great work