Reviews for Never Have I Ever
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 3/30
Perfect.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 3/19
'Daddy'? Really? I dunno is I find it hot or disturbing and weird... The part with calling jim 'daddy' is definitely more weird than hot..
But t
Still really fun to read
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE SO GODDAMN BAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT UNTIL I READ THE SUMMARY. This was goddamn fantastic. Loved it!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was somehow both ridiculously hilarious and adorable. Great job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LOL
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
hot.
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Haha! I haven't played this in *AGES*, although we always just call 'I Never'. Too much of a mouthful to say Never Have I Ever when you're that drunk. o.o Thanks for sharing the fun times!

CT.
I'm so hilarious chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Laughed my fucking ass off!
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ugh. So sappy and romantic and yet downright funny. How do you manage it?

Lemo
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
... its sexy and beautiful! And my god, Jim has slept with everyone but me!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Cute, funny, and a bit sexy. Nicely done.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Damn Jim, you're such a dog! This was hilarious to the extreme, especially Chekov for some reason.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
love it! heeey this one didnt sound like it could have a sequel. at least not much of a continue! one, like it can obviously have one as long as the game is mentioned or you have them together in general can be called sequel, but not that really rotate around plot.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Stupid drinking games lead to serious love interests? I could only wish! I love this, how everyone has his secret that shouldn't have gotten out, and the one that needed to. And the ending is so sweet! Double feature, K/S and Chulu! Yay romance... :D
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hehe I

loved it thanks for sharing xx