Reviews for Magic
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
too freakin cute!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I cracked up at "The four of them had sex in there." line. Classic. I also loved all the bowtie-messing-with and -fixing. :-)
Nessy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
LOVE it! Nice work keeping the people in character and still giving us a bit more insight into their thought processes. I especially loved that Booth vows to mess with his bow tie all night so that Brennan will fix it again :)

Graffigraphy chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Very, very cute. Nice writing!
justanotherkiller chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
haha cute
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Subtle, but cute; so Boothish :)

I'll just keep reading. And reviewing (is that even a verb? lol)

nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
The exchange at the end about the four having sex in the Egyptian room was totally spot on. I could hear them saying that.
Rissa chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh, Angela... ever the voice of reason...
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Hahaha! That was so cute...I love the ending :). Great job!
here-not-there chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I was so frustrated at the end of this episode! I'm so glad that you had Angela say what i wanted to say! "Sweetie, even from the balcony, I could tell you two were having eye sex."

“The four of them had sex in there,” Brennan supplied.

“Well, not all four of us together,” Angela told him. Lurve this part! :D

Again, you worked your magic and wrote another awesome piece! :D Hope to hear from you very soon and congrats on the success!

Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Haha! This was great! It totally made my day. Keep up the great work!
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was very well written and so sweet. I love how he just won't leave the damn bowtie alone!

Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
wow awesome *fangirl in the room, beware*

this is just great, one of the best stories I've read on Bones, even if it's just a little continuation of 'THE' scene ;)

great job ;)

Lizou xx
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! When I saw that part of the episode when Angela interupted all I could think was that she'd be kicking herself if she realized what she had stopped! Perfect!