Reviews for You Belong With Me
foxgirl198 chapter 10 . 6/10
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE CONTINUE! ! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! ! 80 THIS IS AWESOME! ! :') :3
SexiiFoxii chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
That was beautiful and I did hope that someone would make a fanfic on you belong with me coz that is one of my favourite songs lools keep it up XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
why the hell is sasuke with that fucking creepy bitch ass flat chested large forehead monster with sasuke-teme.i hate her -ttebayo
supahjewelz chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Wow I loved this so much. It was so cute and the events fit thesong so perfectly!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! OH MY GOD!

XDDD

LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!

THEY ARE AWESOME!

HINATA SNAPPED! LOL

All Naru's best friends and family cheers her new relationship with Sasuke!

And they crushed Sakura! YAAAAYYY!

And the last was, Ino finally know the truth!

WAR!

YAAAAYY!

LOVE IT! XDDD

#squealing and grinning widely
Kitty2013 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
You haven't updated in ages! Please update soon! I really like this story! It's one of the few stories that I actually put on my favorites! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CataleyaEvelyn chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Its great and fantasic.
naruko.uzuma chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
cool
blood-elf101 chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Great story it's was so...CUTE! are u gonna make a sequal? If not still great story forever added to my fav list xD keep up the great work
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ah protective Itachi C: love that idea so much oooooh sasuke why can't you see that naru is so RIGHT for you DX
DragonFire Princess chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
love the story
D3ATHR0SE chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Haha, create a sequel! :) Everyone vs Sakura
Sabrina-nee chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Sakura is pretty scary in this story, with all the bashing :) but still a 'happily ever after' ending so all's well that ends well... Kudos!

Sabrina-chan xoxo
blacquesironrain chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Just check this story out and I must said it was...sooo good. high school can be a bitch and so can alot of the people you have to deal with, but then there are those friends like in your story that is so worth all the other things. anyway this was an awesome read...loved it.