Reviews for Supernova
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 3/17
Great story!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww, that last part was beautiful.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved it :-) xx
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Woo, for a second there I thought Jim was gonna have it even worse; thank you Captain Pike.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Poor Jim!

I like how he was still able to offer aide; even to the one who would have raped him!

And Spock wanting to stay with his lover, how nice!

Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow. That was... I really don't know how to describe it, but I can say that it was a lovely story, at the very least.

Doni chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Really amazing work!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
What a great love story! Sun going supernova...oh, that paints a beautiful description of how it must feel to lose the one you are meant to be with. I love this, I really do. Great job!
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG! That was amazing! I loved the ending! This was really good!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was awesome yet beautiful in a way. I really love Spock and Kirk's relationship, sure, it's not how I wish it. Spirk, but I love it all the same. And the movie, LOVE IT!

I only wish this was in it, just not so graphic haha. Not that I hate it, but, ya know, the world would object haha.

Good job anywho lol.
Black Angel of Destruction chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is nice. I like it.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That's sad yet cute
Ox King chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Loved this story. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. You did a spectacular job.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I really liked this. Personally I think that of all the stories of yours that you have written (I want to say that I have read them all, but that might not be true; pretty close though). Most oneshots don't cover this type of idea well, more rushed and to afraid to go all the way with it, but this was very good. I like how although it ended, it was kind of open. This certainly could double as the base for a short story, but since you left it here, I am guessing that you aren't really interested in continuing it. Great oneshot regardless. Very well written and thought out.