Reviews for The Worlds Between Bifrost
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
I love it please update soon.
readingchick45 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Loving this ! Alot please update
marygrace.bernabe.9 chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
i want more chapter! but i think loki didn't kill mayura because he really love her so much! and also fenrir and yamino they don't want mayura to hurt because they like her for their father new relationship. dammit! odin! you curse! how rude is that ill kill you! -_-!
rhizz17 chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
GOD NO.
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
You are a cruel and evil person. Really? Another cliff hanger? You having me waiting with bated breath here! This story is beyond awesome, and I really hope you finish it.
Failisse chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Oh no! Is Fenrir really going to want to kill Mayura? Why...

And does Loki really have to choose between killing Mayura, or staying banished, alone forever? Isn't there anyway to make Odin change his mind? And even if Loki can stay with Mayura in the end, eventually she's going to die of old age, and Loki's going to be sad...I'm really worried...I love this fic though! And I sincerely hope that everything turns out well. Please update again soon!

- Failisse
isara-love chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Wow when I Finnish reading this chapter I feel so excaiting
isara-love chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
She does not felt happy in this chapter .
isara-love chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I happy for Loki and Mayura .both them so cute as pair.

Look like an Odin really is bad person.

Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
MORE!

X(
AvenJackel chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
I flipping LOVE your story!
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
omg i wanna kno wat gonna happen next! will the have a happily ever after or not?this is exciting! can't wait until you update more of it!
IsoooLoveThisFic chapter 16 . 4/24/2011
What the hell? When are you going to update? This is just like the best fanfic ever about Matantei Loki Ragnarok and you'll just stop updating like that? PLEASE UPDATE!
PlatinumMew chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
YAAAAAAAAAY! Another chapter is finally up \(0)/ I have really missed reading this so thanks so much for updating. I was on "good Loki fan fiction" withdrawal and you saved me LOL!

I really enjoyed all the family interaction; it was wonderful and true to the characters. And this chapter was sooo intense! I was on the edge of my seat until the very end...which ended TOO abruptly by the way :P #$! those cliffhangers!

Seriously though. Excellent job with this chappy. I'm so glad you are not dead xD As always, I will be eagerly awaiting your next installment with baited breath. That is what we loyal fans are supposed to do right?

Oh...will there be some Mayu/Loki interaction coming up in the next one? *is really excited* I can't wait!