Reviews for Favors of Shadow
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
haha! the twins' musical talent reminds me of my bff - she plays the violin, and i think she does a bit of flute too
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
(Corretion - tell Callie I'm his future wife. Or girlfriend at least. *sighs* We'll meet in Elyslum (SP?) when I'm dead from being a Hunter of Artemis
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
...woah. This chapter and the past few have been very moving. But this was creepier than any horror movie, deadlier than any monster, and - by far - certainly the most intense, emtionless(how calm they were speaking) chapter. Very moving, touching and dark, mysterious. The perfect chapter. Out of ten, I rate it four billion and three.

If fanfiction could be published, this would be a best-selling book. No kidding. At all.
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
what? NATHAN'S BEING KILLED!? NOOOOOOO! What about Lora? Where's she? And Cass, and Lee, are they gunna be okay?
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 26 . 8/19/2012
1) too late for moi
2) nooo! :( and Daphne reminds me of scooby doo! ;D
3) IDK OH I KNOW! every chapter
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
ooooookay...moving to Missouri. Depends on where u were previously...
enneyeux chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Tis great, thou author. :3
valdezsflame chapter 32 . 3/21/2012
I loved this!
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
nice fight scene. kinda(okay, VERY) confused about the ending of the chapter, but otherwise, great! this story takes me ages to read - the chapters are sooooooooooo loooooooooooong!
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
the twins are so smart!
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
i have been reading this story for a while now, the chapters are so long i have to write down where i am! this is great, because it involves nico di angelo, who, i guess, is one of my many fave characters!

luv this, the storyline is really good
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
idk how she found out she was a demigod and she says she never went to CHB but is trained. maybe a prequel could answer 8D
ConspiracyAnalyst101 chapter 32 . 7/25/2011
F yes! I love your writing :D And I love your character's wacky personalities :)
hairy-mammoth chapter 32 . 6/23/2011
Fucking yes
Guest chapter 32 . 6/23/2011
yes this was such an awesome book!