Reviews for When Darkness Calls
cdav chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
What an amazing concept ! I loooove that though they’re rivals (maybe because they’re rivals?!) Draco’s the only one who doesn’t treat him like he’s scary or differently than he used to. I love that the power Harry gets is enough to sway so many people to be okay with his change! The interactions and progression with Ron & Hermione’s characters was also so intriguing, along with the vampire lore and how we saw everything for Harry! Super interesting read xx
DeathCure chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
Hi! I really liked this story, but I thought it needed an ending. I saw that you were giving out endings via pm and I was wondering if you could send me all three to read? I'm really curious to see what you have cooked up for option 'b' especially ;) thank you bunches! P.S. I'm sorry if I just gave you a bunch of work *looks sheepish*
I know okay chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Why don't people choose all of them? Honestly, what I want to know is how much more powerfully he will become.
I know okay chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Good to shock the students every now and then.
I know okay chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Sweet.
I know okay chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
The cat's out of the bag and Harry is missing.
I know okay chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Colin is a douche.
I know okay chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Uh oh, so who is going to see that picture?
I know okay chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Awww
I know okay chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Surely he can't be surprised after Harry said he felt him coming. I do have to question. Earlier you said Lucis became a spy for the light. How can he still want his son to be a death eater?
I know okay chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
So is the call between the two of them now?
I know okay chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Good he got out in the forest.
I know okay chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Wonder what he found.
I know okay chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Nice.
I know okay chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
I wish he could run free.