Reviews for Tactile Reasoning
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I loved this! The idea was reallly original and the whole thing was very well writtten and I loved how, just messing around, Max managed to create a keep away/lust potion..only him...
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was an awesome one-shot! Great job!
norahenrie chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
"Seriously, Justin, keep it cute or put it on mute."

The funny thing about is that in the new episode from season 4 "Zeke finds Out" this is a spell. "This boy's no longer cute, put him on mute."

Good one!
prn chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this is going in my favorites with what I consider your masterpiece and my favourite Jalex fic 'days were sliping past'
prn chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
you are such a talented writer. Everyone in this fic is perfectly in character. Really admire how you make Alex seem like a borderline sociopath which she is. Also i like how you keep it realistic this could almost be a real episode. End is just touching no nasty smut just an adorable gesture that speaks a thousand words.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw! So cute! Wow, Max, good job this time! XD

Rock on! This is GORGEOUS! Absolutely! Man, a potion like that...being around your BROTHER like that...and Alex teasing him and everything...lol. XD Then, the ending was so cute! Gosh, it was! I'm glad they're back to normal, and that Alex finally opened up about things! U
KN chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Brill, this was great. :) Very in-character.
Felling chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Haha, I loved that! Great-job! : D
anditgoeslike chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I read this on my phone, I'll have you know, and nearly went blind because of it but it had to be done! This was just... ok, so people need to write more Max-involved-somehow Jalex fic, because it is just right and dammit he would so know, but I'm digressing back to your story. And how great it was! I loved the idea behind this fic, the oxymoronic potion, the push/pull of it all, the fact that Alex uses Justin as an elbow rest, the random mention of Nana Frannie... I don't know how you do this, how you get so into these characters' heads. It's almost scary is what. But I loved this. I loved the final act out of necessity. Amazing.
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is only a oneshot? Seriously? You have to make this a chaptered story! You left the ending sort of hanging. You should continue. :D

I love all your Jalex stories. This has to be one of my favorites. You write Jalex so well that they're very in character and very true to the show. Even the potions and spells you invented for this story are things that could actually happen in the show. I loved the awkwardness and tension between Justin and Alex when they realized that Max what the potion they were doused in could do to them. Especially in that scene with them in Justin's bedroom and when Alex tackled Justin to the ground. The sexual tension was so there. And they were finally realizing their feelings for each other which they kept blaming the potion for. Well, potion or no potion, it's always gonna be there.

I liked this part:

she never noticed just how often she and Justin would touch, even accidentally, when they were around one another. Leaning her elbow on his shoulder, brushing hands when standing at the counter, using him a pillow while they watched television.

It was really clever how you made them be in pain whenever they touch each other; it just made them realize how much they do touch, unconsciously.

And the ending! Cliffhanger, much? You need to add more chapters to this. It could develop into an awesome story. :)

And god, sorry for the super long review. :P
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great fic. I really loved it. Poor Alex and Justin.
oogajunk chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I think you win the "original storyline of the month" award. A lot of authors base their fics off of events that happen during the show, and that saves them an ungodly amount of time in setting up the scene, thinking of a new idea, or creating dialogue. But this one was based off nothing but the characters and the settings provided by the show. You were able to basically write an entirely new episode, albeit a non-Disney-esk episode, with setting up the situation/conflict, playing it out, and giving us that post-final-commercial scene when they roll the credits (You know what I mean. You know the very very last scene of each episode when they roll the credits and it's like a 1 minute bit?).

I think we're all a little disappointed of the lack of Jalex. I'm sure you could see us all leaning into our computer screens when Alex was laying on Justin's bed at dawn or Alex was sitting on top of Justin in the lair when they realized they don't hurt each other by touch anymore. You're sick, you know that? And you leave us with nothing but a simple hand touch at the end. haha. Kidding. It was great as always.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
loved how the title related to the story. tactile reasoning, indeed. great writing. I loved how Max accidently made a potion that made them unable to touch each other but wanting to. and Alex sniffing Justin like a dog at the beginning was hilarious. and it's so true that Alex touches him unnecessarily all the time.
Satanist chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved the way you write jalex .Plz continue..

btw this my first EVER feedback to ANY fic.
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
great story! i only wish more would have happened with jalex! there should definitely b a sequel! such an original storyline!